What would you like to have Martha and John King talk about?

I like this, but if your ok with it, I want to change it slightly to keep it more positive and make them less likely to shy away from it. How would this sound?
** Having been involved with professional quality flight training videos for as long as you have, what advice would you have for the new content creators to help them create safe, legal and yet still engaging content?"

But be sure to include asking them if they have any favorites.

Hi all. Here are the questions I've chosen to talk with John and Martha in about 2 hours. I'll be giving shout outs to POA and the individual members during the show. It will be premiering on my channel next Thursday at 7pm eastern.

From 455 Bravo Uniform
What about commercial? Is there a bona fide “piloting improvement” to someone who pursues their commercial if they never intend to use it for hire?
What other ratings, endorsements, certificates are good to pursue in what order, even if the pilot never uses them again? Glider and tail wheel come to mind. Complex, multi? What should be the priority for a pilot looking to “improve” their single-engine VFR flying? Let’s use the word “improve” to equate to “broadening one’s skills for safety”.

From Zeldman
Maybe something along the lines of expense to get certificated and expense to keep flying by either renting or buying a plane.

From FlyingRon
You can always have John tell the sick sack story. They're kind of a hoot. You pretty much just have to get them started on a subject and they'll be pretty entertaining.

From MooneyDriver78
"How do we educate our pilots during this transition period from steam to glass?"

From Jumpmaster
Do they see a shift in the way student pilots learn today (particularly those 25 and below) compared to say boomers, and if so, what adjustments are they making in their materials, teaching approach or style, to address these differences? I know I learned very differently from how my children learned. All of my CFI’s were about the age of my adult children, and from time to their approach in teaching was confusing and incomplete. Being the video game/IPhone generation, some things come much easier for them, and they don’t understand us boomers process and learn information differently.

From MikeNY
** Having been involved with professional quality flight training videos for as long as you have, what advice would you have for the new content creators to help them create safe, legal and yet still engaging content?"
Follow up from DaleandDee as to if you have a favorite YouTube instructor?

From RyanShort1
I'd like to hear their opinion on the future of GA interaction with UAVs and the airspace system, and how we can preserve the "simple" side of flying like Cubs, Taylorcrafts, Aeroncas, and Luscombes.

From HalfFast
The story of John's medical might be interesting, along with any lessons learned. I saw he now has Basic Med.

Half Fast also is going to have our last question - Best methods for flying with a co-pilot spouse.

After the interview they will be doing a lesson on "Straight Talk about Aviation Safety"

If you have others you would like to see interviews on, always feel free to let me know!

Thanks,
Bob Roberts

Hi all. Here are the questions I've chosen to talk with John and Martha in about 2 hours.
Half Fast also is going to have our last question - Best methods for flying with a co-pilot spouse.

Probably we'll hear the sound of a shotgun being racked in the background..... :D

Post up the link before the program.

Back