So ... How Do You Go?

• Can hold up to 3 loads

71PGGK%2B1bvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Year was 2017, the last time, it couldn't wait. Flew low over a dirt road that leads to a ranch, then flew back even lower, now sure it was safe, landed the Seneca. Hopped out and took care of business. This was not going to end well if I had just kept flying. Always always always carry a 1/4 roll of TP in the plane, because sometimes an emergency code brown happens. No I didn't put that landing in my log book, enough logs were already involved...

Tactical dehydration is effective...

We were leafing through a wine accessories calendar and they had this decanter. My wife and I laughed that it looked like the Little John with Lady J adapter.
\

Gatorade bottles. Buy the green or orange flavors. That way you dont confuse a lemon flavored/colored bottle with a "refill" bottle.

I have to say I've never run into this problem. Careful preflight planning and not giving a hoot about landing early have always worked for me.

I have to say I've never run into this problem. Careful preflight planning and not giving a hoot about landing early have always worked for me.

I will land, and have landed. But I wanted to do 9D9 ==> SRQ nonstop just to stay I did. That flight, the last hour was...intense.

So Gatorade bottle or little john - Does one walk through the spiffy FBO with your pee on display? Dump it on the ramp? Inquiring minds want to know.

Always always always carry a 1/4 roll of TP in the plane, because sometimes an emergency code brown happens.

My original question had only to do with waste water and not solids. If a "code brown" occurs I'm certainly going to land and take care of the business at hand. Carrying TP is a great idea as I always have a roll in my luggage when I travel. My daughter laughs at me about it. If I should get caught in need of TP and don't have it then the shirt pockets and/or the socks are up for grabs ... :oops:

Reactions: YKA
So Gatorade bottle or little john - Does one walk through the spiffy FBO with your pee on display? Dump it on the ramp? Inquiring minds want to know.

I already answered this... Stick it in your copilot's nav bag.... Then keep a GOOD eye on yours!

Never had to - I have a fairly large bladder, although as I get older I realize that never having to pee is more a function of not hydrating properly. Fortunately once I started flying airplanes with the kind of range to outlast my bladder, there was a second pilot and a forward (don't want to make the walk of shame!) lav.
I always use the aft lav in the rare event i have to punch a grumpy. I enjoyed smiling at everyone while I walked back with a magazine or paper tucked under my arm.

these days I just land and go do my business. Helicopters are slow but no need to keep empty bottles around to tinkle.

Well it happened today. In my 6.5 years of flying, I’ve never been in the position of having to go so bad until today. I was at 4,500ft and a good ways from the airport and I felt like I was going to burst, I couldn’t wait. Scrambling around everywhere within arms reach for somewhere to relieve myself and fortunately, there was a gallon ziplock bag with a bunch of used oil rags. Whew!

Glad I was solo! :)

My first gravel road landing was when my CFI had to recycle coffee.
We were practicing ground effect flying slow a foot or two off the road.
He reached over pulled the throttle and said "engine out "
Glad rural Montana has lots of straight roads with no traffic.

Back