Underwear that'll change your life

I really like POA but come on man! If underwear changes your life, you've got problems that you are unaware of!

Problems like pulling your boxers out of your butt crack? Oh I was aware of it, that's one of the reasons why I switched to something better. ;)

I have always wondered about Timbeck.....but not anymore..!! :lol::lol:

Timbeck2 seems like an OK kinda guy to me ...

I actually went and looked at what he suggested and I just might have to order me some. I'd hate to have to come back and admit he was right though!

Timbeck2 seems like an OK kinda guy to me ...

I actually went and looked at what he suggested and I just might have to order me some. I'd hate to have to come back and admit he was right though!

You can always send me a pm. ;)

Either way, I'm a river to my people. :)

Dad always said boxers were like Indians. They were always creeping up on you!

I've been wearing Duluth Buck Naked chonies for years, now. Won't wear anything else, though they are a pretty penny. I bought my wife a pair of their ladies undies and her mind was blown. They're kinda granny panties but loves them better than anything. She tossed a whole bunch of old crustys and loaded up on the Duluths.

I always wear boxers but I went out and bought a pair of boxer briefs. Not a fan. Think I can return it?:D

I did see several pairs of used tighty whities at Goodwill once...

Like many I grew up on the "tighty whities" and when I found boxers I was thankful. Now it seems that I'm about to have my life changed again ...:dunno:

I've been a boxer guy ever since I started buying my own clothes. Not a shill for the company however I love their commercials. I never tried Duluth Trading Co. stuff until a friend of mine told me they were great. Normally they run about $22 but sale prices are around $15 which was what I was spending on cotton boxers. Anyway, I got some Buck Naked performance boxers.

Changed my life. I doubt I'll ever go back to my old style and brand. Also bought a fleece jacket that is pretty good as well. I have some relatives that live in Golden Colorado. I found that there's a Duluth Trading store there. I've always wanted to fly up and visit, now I have one more reason.

I have never tried Duluth briefs but am going to endorse them simply by looking at their pictures ...... I wore similar in the 1980's .... a local lady entrepreneur had small boutique specializing in mens , womens , and childrens underwear .... but she said her husband always complained that boxers were too baggy and his plumbing had no support ... and briefs were often too tight in all the wrong places and never comfortable.

So she sketched out some patterns of her own design and had a local clothing factory produce them .... they were pricey but my wife bought me 3 pair for birthday and I absolutely loved them .... boxer style combined with a brief style .... perfect pouch design for the plumbing ... stretchy legs and upper waist for snug but not tight fit ..... it was like the Cadillac of underwear and the Duluth ones look exactly the same..

When the big box stores came along she had to close her specialty store and I ended up buying typical Haines type briefs from then on .

Socks and underwear TRIVIA for men ..... my wife passed years ago and as a single guy I had to do my own laundry and hated it .... my daily work uniforms were supplied and laundered by my employer .... and whenever I needed clean socks and underwear I did what any man would do ... stop at Walmart and buy several pairs of socks and briefs .... until I had 30 pairs .... then once a month just do one big load of laundry and I was good for another month.

Information nobody asked for but I told you anyway .... hehe

Socks and underwear TRIVIA for men ..... my wife passed years ago and as a single guy I had to do my own laundry and hated it .... my daily work uniforms were supplied and laundered by my employer .... and whenever I needed clean socks and underwear I did what any man would do ... stop at Walmart and buy several pairs of socks and briefs .... until I had 30 pairs .... then once a month just do one big load of laundry and I was good for another month.

where's the trivia?

where's the trivia?

Where do missing socks go ??? .... they reincarnate as those excess coat hangers that fill your closet

Advice FOR plumbers .... wear Duluth Trading underwear and never again suffer from plumbers crack

Advice FROM plumbers .... missing socks can sometimes go over the edge of the tub in top-loader machines and down the drain ... they cannot have a tight seal there because of the (often out of balance) movement on the spin cycle

Reactions: YKA
do they have any that say "remove before flight"? asking for a friend who wears underwear......

Where do missing socks go ??? .... they reincarnate as those excess coat hangers that fill your closet

Advice FOR plumbers .... wear Duluth Trading underwear and never again suffer from plumbers crack

Advice FROM plumbers .... missing socks can sometimes go over the edge of the tub in top-loader machines and down the drain ... they cannot have a tight seal there because of the (often out of balance) movement on the spin cycle

They get stuck just before the pump often. Tip your washer back, loosen the clamp, pull hose off, remove sock, reinstall hose, 3 minutes.

While I think their underwear is over priced, I do like the firehose pants, especially when you can get them on sale. Triple stitched, last forever. That said, I think Carhartt is just as good when it comes to rugged clothing, I have two Carhartt winter coats that will be heirlooms.

Similar to the discussion about Bombas. Everything overwhelmingly positive, but I just can’t get over that price point for either.

While I think their underwear is over priced, I do like the firehose pants, especially when you can get them on sale. Triple stitched, last forever. That said, I think Carhartt is just as good when it comes to rugged clothing, I have two Carhartt winter coats that will be heirlooms.

I am going to have to try the firehose pants. Every pair of Carhartt pants I ever bought would last one season before they start coming apart, usually they start splitting at the crotch. When I was flying air ambulance I started wearing Dockers. They looked good, fit me well, lasted just as long as Carhartts and cost a lot less.

I have a Carhartt parka that I bought 21 years ago in Alaska. They only offered it one year, but mine is still going strong. I hardly get a chance to wear it here in New Mexico. Maybe in Wyoming when I get there. I check every fall to see if it is available again.

I can't hardly wear my Carhartt stuff (quilt lined overalls and coat) because it never really gets cold enough to wear it without getting way too hot in them, lol. They both still look brand new because I've only put them on a dozen times.

I bought the Duluth for years but finally just got tired of paying the price. I moved to a the “pair of thieves” brand from target. Half the price and so far my balls have shown no adverse results.

I’ve found their elastic waist bands stretch out after just a few wash n dry cycles. Back to Jockeys for me.

1. Buy the correct size
2. Remove your clothing carefully
3. Stop being a bully target for atomic wedgies

1. Buy the correct size
2. Remove your clothing carefully
3. Stop being a bully target for atomic wedgies
4. Follow washing instructions
5. Don't dry on high heat

Mine last a long time.

Thanks y’all for your well intentioned, I’m sure, suggestions..... but I’m sure I can attend to my own undies.:rolleyes: :)

I treat all brands the same and Jockeys excel in resilience.
(really can’t believe I’m even having this discussion o_O )

There is a sale on the DTC BN’s...

83490FCC-95EF-45F0-95E7-72294C67F4DD.jpeg

but one has to wonder if the inclusion of lotion is some sly innuendo....

Back