Underwear that'll change your life

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
I've been a boxer guy ever since I started buying my own clothes. Not a shill for the company however I love their commercials. I never tried Duluth Trading Co. stuff until a friend of mine told me they were great. Normally they run about $22 but sale prices are around $15 which was what I was spending on cotton boxers. Anyway, I got some Buck Naked performance boxers.

Changed my life. I doubt I'll ever go back to my old style and brand. Also bought a fleece jacket that is pretty good as well. I have some relatives that live in Golden Colorado. I found that there's a Duluth Trading store there. I've always wanted to fly up and visit, now I have one more reason.

Haven't bought underwear there (yet), but have gotten other stuff. They have some pretty good soap, for example.

My wife likes them because they make some pretty serious work clothes for women.

I think the only store I've been in is the one in Oshkosh

I've been a boxer guy ever since I started buying my own clothes. Not a shill for the company however I love their commercials. I never tried Duluth Trading Co. stuff until a friend of mine told me they were great. Normally they run about $22 but sale prices are around $15 which was what I was spending on cotton boxers. Anyway, I got some Buck Naked performance boxers.

Changed my life. I doubt I'll ever go back to my old style and brand. Also bought a fleece jacket that is pretty good as well. I have some relatives that live in Golden Colorado. I found that there's a Duluth Trading store there. I've always wanted to fly up and visit, now I have one more reason.

I've been wearing those for years, great stuff. Never considered flying there, I may just have to do that too.

thanks, definitely something to consider if I start wearing underwear.

Way TMI.

I guarantee if you start wearing this underwear it absolutely will change your life!
de0hu0rtj1q.jpg

Haven't bought underwear there (yet), but have gotten other stuff. They have some pretty good soap, for example.

My wife likes them because they make some pretty serious work clothes for women.

I think the only store I've been in is the one in Oshkosh
Ron, there are Duluth stores in Cary and Greensboro.

Got a pair of the Duluth boxer-briefs from my wife for Christmas. Aside from it being a slightly different texture, I don't find them to be any different from my Hanes boxer briefs which are considerably cheaper to purchase. I'll file the Duluth brand under the list of overhyped products.

Someone should come out with pilot speciality underwear with a diaper built in.... less mess when in need

I like the “Fly Buck Naked” underwear that I bought at the Duluth Trading stall at Airventure. Cute biplanes.

Never understood the point of underwear for men. Someone's great marketing idea, no doubt.

Just save your money and laundry time.

All I can tell you is that if you wear underwear while crawling through dirt and mud for weeks at a time, it becomes very abrasive. Going 'commando' is a literal term.

I have a pair of their Fire Hose Work pants. Love ‘em.

I’ve found their elastic waist bands stretch out after just a few wash n dry cycles. Back to Jockeys for me.

You must have been lots of fun at the midnight showings of RHPS

I went with a buddy of mine back in high school. We had been drinking and he was the type of guy that sat in the corner at gatherings and never said a word unless someone talked to him. Anyway, we were sitting there and he got up in the middle of the movie and grabbed his coat. I asked "are we leaving?" he replied, "No, I'm just going to wave the fog away." "What?! I'd never seen the movie before and I didn't know he was a veteran RHPS guy. Anyway, he runs up to the side of the screen up on stage and starts waving his coat. On the screen there is a bunch of fog and suddenly it clears. Proud of himself, he calmly walks back and sits next to me again. :eek2:

Change is bad. That’s why I’ve been wearing the same pair of underwear for 15 years.

Reactions: YKA
One of The greatest things about the Internet?

The ability purchase boxer shorts while wearing only your boxer shorts.

I've been wearing Buck Naked boxer briefs for about 4 years now. Super comfortable, and they are much more durable than the garbage stuff Hanes puts out these days. I have about 15 pairs at this point. Well worth the money.

I have a pair of their Fire Hose Work pants. Love ‘em.
My brother-in-law loves those as well. Owns/operates a refuse service and says those fire hose pants last forever and are better on days when he doesn't need insulated coveralls.

Under garments and soap? What happened to the POA I used to know?

:yeahthat:

Not to mention designer Hose Work Pants.
Whatever happened to relegating your old jeans for work when you bought a new pair for weddings, funerals and going to church on Sunday?

Back