Kgruber in Kathryn's Report...in a good way

Wow, that’s awesome. Congrats Karl!

Nice job! Something I'll never get (I'll be way too old by the time I've been flying for 50 years).

Nice job! Something I'll never get (I'll be way too old by the time I've been flying for 50 years).
I'll have to stay healthy enough to fly until 86. I actually think there's a higher chance of that than of owner flown GA existing in 50 years.

The famous guy has to buy everyone a drink, right? I think that’s in the rules of conduct. :)

Congrats to @kgruber for getting some positive recognition for GA. Keep up the good work. And don’t forget about that drink!

....and hours earning it apparently...
Jeez Louise!!!

“I logged 2,000 hours in a little over a year,” Gruber said.

Wow! I am getting a lot of mileage out of that award! Curious since all those years I was surrounded by pilots who amazed me by their accomplishments. Thanks, everyone!!!

A guess to my greatest claim...................I made it to "Kathryn's" Report.........Without destroying an airplane!!!!!!

Thanks again to my great instructors
Wally Olson.......... Evergreen Flying Service
Lyle Flick.......Flicks Foggy Flying.."Sim time will be subtracted from your logbook." He was an old-time water bomber pilot.

I'll have to stay healthy enough to fly until 86. I actually think there's a higher chance of that than of owner flown GA existing in 50 years.
Same here, but I'd have to make it to 110. Congrats!

Wow! I am getting a lot of mileage out of that award! Curious since all those years I was surrounded by pilots who amazed me by their accomplishments. Thanks, everyone!!!
Hey, you've never bent metal. You're one up on me, at least.

Very cool and glad to see you sold your home and hangar. Congratulations and well done!

Back