Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. Newest member member to our family.

Strutwipe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Strutwipe
Hi All,

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Tommy weigh in at 1670 lbs and I had the joy to self deliver at Marana Airpark on 12 Jan 2021 at approximately 1930 hours after 4 hours of deliver time to include three feeding stops. Tommy is as new as he is old, but is the first for me and I am overly delighted with its temperament. I lieu of congratulations tidings, just send $$$$$ because Tommy has already outgrown the IFR radios and needs a new to us GPS and DME.
upload_2021-1-13_14-24-26.png
upload_2021-1-13_14-26-22.png
upload_2021-1-13_14-29-12.png

Now this is the kind of online "birth" announcement I can get behind. Congrats.

But no panel pics? ;)

Nice!

Those look like very experienced radios. Are you sure you want to replace them with novices? :)

One thing about Tomahawks, you can sure find the fuel selector!

Congrats Mark. In December i brought home a Golden Retriever puppy ( no I didn't discuss this with my girlfriend ahead of time, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer ) and thought that was a big deal. You bring home a lot more baby than 10 lbs of pup. Nice job, and now you need to fly it to Kamloops and take me for a ride

Nice!

Those look like very experienced radios. Are you sure you want to replace them with novices? :)

One thing about Tomahawks, you can sure find the fuel selector!

Kind of like the Ex, out with the old and in with the new!

Reactions: YKA
So I'm like; "Yeah, I need to fly up to La Cholla Airpark to pick up some oil"

This is going to be so much fun, until I have to buy a cylinder or two :eek:

Reactions: YKA
Back