maybe Myrtle/N. Myrtle?

anyone?

The Flying Pig (EHO) - closed Mondays
The Runway Cafe (GMU)- closed Mondays
Simply Suzannes Cafe (MTV) - closed Mondays
Crosswind Cafe (HKY) - open

maybe Myrtle/N. Myrtle?

People actually get that day off?

whole lotta woke companies out there jumping on board with what the media tells them to do. but yeah, I'm off that day.
crud... I’ll be looking at four walls that day. Take a rain check! :(

Runway Cafe at GMU is also open. Supposedly.

Currently someone else has the plane. He may cancel. The other partner has a reservation for the weekend if that guy doesn't go. I'll have to see how it goes.

Not a good time for me anyway. I'm having some gum surgery tomorrow and only supposed to have soft food for about a week. :( But that includes milkshakes! :D

For me, it’s all dependent on when I can get vaccinated for COVID-19. I’m hoping in the next month or so. I’ve missed get togethers, but I’m in a vulnerable age group and just trying to stay alive!

edited to add: just looked up how soon that is. Sorry, a no-go for me.

For me, it’s all dependent on when I can get vaccinated for COVID-19. I’m hoping in the next month or so. I’ve missed get togethers, but I’m in a vulnerable age group and just trying to stay alive!

edited to add: just looked up how soon that is. Sorry, a no-go for me.

Save it for Rough River, fasteddie!

I’ve got a starter adapter out for repair. If it’s back, I’d fly to GMU. But it probably won’t be.

I’m in if I can get a ride from the Raleigh area.

I’ll be looking at four walls that day

Monday one of your intermittent sentence days? Prison gets in the way of everything... It.. Changes a man.

How South-East is MTV or JGG for ya'll?

Monday one of your intermittent sentence days? Prison gets in the way of everything... It.. Changes a man.

How South-East is MTV or JGG for ya'll?

MTV closed on Mondays.

Whaaaat? Where will people go to get a burger as big as a plate with bun/massive burger/cheese/bacon/MORE CHEESE ON THE BACON/bun???? Yes.. All caps used on purpose. Best burger I have had in a long time.

Was a decision ever made? I think no.

No, have a ride, but no destination. Ok, check.

might have work to help on vaccine distribution, probably a more wholesome use of time.

Whaaaat? Where will people go to get a burger as big as a plate with bun/massive burger/cheese/bacon/MORE CHEESE ON THE BACON/bun???? Yes.. All caps used on purpose. Best burger I have had in a long time.

Where?

I checked out a new place today (it was gusty and bumpy AF). 35A, then got a ride to a local BBQ joint. anywho, a guy at the airport says he's putting on a little fly-in weekend thing in May. I told him I'll spread the word on PoA and that he should count on basically no one going from there. but I may check it out.

I checked out a new place today (it was gusty and bumpy AF). 35A, then got a ride to a local BBQ joint. anywho, a guy at the airport says he's putting on a little fly-in weekend thing in May. I told him I'll spread the word on PoA and that he should count on basically no one going from there. but I may check it out.

Keep us updated. You never know.

I have to work in May. :)

MTV. Not music television... but KMTV. Martinsville VA. Simply Suzanne's cafe.

Bun. Burger. Cheese. Bacon. More cheese. Bun.

Amazing.

Googled them. I looked at Yelp review as it's normally the hardest to get a lot of stars, and a solid 4 stars out of 5. And it's 'only' a 3 hour flight. :D

Ok, so I’m a day late and the only one in attendance, but the fly in at marathon is a smashing success.
228FB12F-CD72-4F98-92F9-64852F6EB929.jpeg

Back