Carlson Sparrow Aircraft is Back

David Cooper

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Carlson Aircraft-David Cooper
Hello Everyone,

I Recently purchased the Carlson Sparrow Aircraft company to bring it back into production.

Please spread the word.
I Still own and operate the Team Mini-max LLC Company also.

Regards,
David Cooper

I thought I saw something about that recently. Best of luck!

Only 3 posts since May 2020? Don't be such a stranger!

I thought I saw something about that recently. Best of luck!

Only 3 posts since May 2020? Don't be such a stranger!
Kind of staying busy running 2 aircraft kit companies, So do not get much time to post in a lot of media places

Last edited:
Not to derail your announcement but, any update on the Epic Sport?

Also, what engines will the Carlson Sparrow Sport use now that you can no longer buy the HKS700?

Not to derail your announcement but, any update on the Epic Sport?

Also, what engines will the Carlson Sparrow Sport use now that you can no longer buy the HKS700?
Just a couple things need done and then the DAR Inspection, covid19 and funds put a delay.

The Sparrow II choice of Hummel 76 HP VW or Rotax 582, or add your own Rotax 912
Sparrow ultralight Rotax 277 28HP or Polini250 DS 36 HP
Sparrow Sport Special Hirth F23 50 HP

Regards,
David Cooper

Hello Everyone,

I Recently purchased the Carlson Sparrow Aircraft company to bring it back into production.

Please spread the word.
I Still own and operate the Team Mini-max LLC Company also.

Regards,
David Cooper

Just a guerilla marketing idea... Maybe put your website on your posts so we can find you easier.. https://www.carlson-sparrow-aircraft.com/

The Sparrow II XTC looks like a very practical 2 seater/LSA, hope it can be made compatible with newer engine options like the viking 90, AM10 and even the aerovee or the 80HP jab

And if you could somehow figure out a folding wing design for the II XTC you could make it a winner in the market

I usually don't mind a company borrowing my photos, but at least you could ask for a sharp version! Not that worried about it though, this is on my list of one of the worst photo shoots I've ever been involved with.
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/air-to-air-carlson.108529/

39926184092_e5a1623462_b.jpg

I posted that, Jack. I just grabbed it off the internet; had no idea it was your photo!

Your original is far clearer!

All the shoots can't be as awesome as ours in Sedona. :D

Back