Change screen name or delete account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearFly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Philip
Having trouble finding info on this and i have not heard back from using "contact us" form.

I registered with my full name assuming "display name" is the one seen on posts. Would like to change my screen name or delete account and re register.

Any ideas?

I can help you with this...
Look for a PM...

I can help you with this...
Look for a PM...
I did the same thing, and would like to change my displayed screen name....

Can I use this to change my name on AshleyMadison?

For the record, we generally only do this for very new users with only a short track record of postings that would be disrupted.

Or those who contribute generously to the Management Council Day Spa and New Engine Fund. :)

Or those who contribute generously to the Management Council Day Spa and New Engine Fund. :)

You new MC members... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO OPENLY TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE BRIBES!!! ;)

You new MC members... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO OPENLY TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE BRIBES!!! ;)
We have to encourage them to help pay our salary some how... :dunno:

:)

I’m in the same boat. Any help on changing my displayed screen name here?

how can I change someone else's display name?

Henning, that you?

For the record, we generally only do this for very new users with only a short track record of postings that would be disrupted.

Or those who have friends in low places :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

To reiterate the policy:

If anyone feels they need to have their username changed, please send us a private message and we will review it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back