For Sale: Partnership Cirrus SR22 Fractional Share - Atlanta, GA - PDK/RYY

fallingnate

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nate
Hey there. Just looking to network with anyone interested in an SR22 partnership around the Atlanta area.

I'm a low-time pilot (~200 hours), no cirrus time yet, but instrument-rated. Of course, will be training with a CSIP instructor first.

Background- I'm an avionics engineer (Georgia Tech, EE 07) and just moved to Marietta from California. Would consider RYY or PDK.

Thanks and hope to meet some of you soon-

interested - did you figure it out? still looking ?

I am interested in starting or joining an SR22 (G2) partnership in the near future at KLZU or may be KPDK. I would prefer 2 or 3 partners. Let me know if we can workout something

I am interested in starting or joining an SR22 (G2) partnership in the near future at KLZU or may be KPDK. I would prefer 2 or 3 partners. Let me know if we can workout something
I am very interested at either those airports!!!

I am very interested at either those airports!!!
Hello Dave, good to know you are interested in a partnership. Let's talk on the phone and we can discuss if we will be the right fit for each other. You can call me at 4043260383 anytime between 8 am-8 pm.

One of our partners is looking to sell. He wants a turbo model and closer to his home.

We have a 2006 SR22 NA G2. 430W/430. Hangared at RYY.

We do a monthly fee to cover the fixed costs and an hourly rate to cover the variable costs. Current monthly fee is $600/per owner and the hourly (wet) rate is $168/flight hour. The hourly rate is built from: $65/flight hour (maintenance reserves, oil, etc.) plus fuel calculated at 18 gal/flight hour and $6/gal for $108/flight hour.

The plane is a 2006 SR22 G2, with 430W/430, XM weather, SkyWatch, STEC-55X, Garmin 335, TKS.

The engine was overhauled June 14, 2019. Currently it is 458.5 SMOH, but that will change as it is flown regularly.

Hangared in shared hangar space at RYY, Hawthorne pulls it out and puts it back in.

I update the databases; Avidyne and Garmins.

We have $1 million smooth on the plane, which requires an annual IPC for each of us.

I'm not 100% certain on the share price, but I think he is looking for $110k. I can put you in contact with him.

Last edited:
That partner has reconsidered. He's not trying to sell his share now. I think he looked at the run-up in prices in the past year and may have decided that doing it solo was a bit too pricey right now. Plus the wait-list for a T-hangar at the airport closer to him is really long.

The other partner has decided to sell his share. He wants to expand his business. The run-up in plane prices will work to his benefit.

Back