The Ponies Needed to be Exercised!

There was a few empty seats in there!

I took my ponies up on Monday for a quick ride after work. Can't let 'em sit in the stall too long as they don't like that ...

Nice. You are flying my 5 year plan plane!! Making me drool!!

The ponies needed to be exercised so I put together some stills and footage from the flight. Enjoy!!!

Nice looking flight! I’m jealous...been trying to fly my plane to annual the last few days but the wx hasn’t allowed for me to exercise her ponies.

I’m glad some of you are getting in the air. I haven’t been up all year! But for your viewers’ sake, next time let the ponies do the singing. It’s not as much fun to watch these videos when you have to mute them and make your own airplane noises. :)

I'm just trying to help you shorten that plan...:goofy:
It certainly makes me want to get on the bandwagon and fast! Your plane looks to have a beautiful interior.

Nice looking flight! I’m jealous...been trying to fly my plane to annual the last few days but the wx hasn’t allowed for me to exercise her ponies.[/QUOTE.

I hear ya Kevin! It's been pretty bad here too. I got lucky. There was front approaching but I had a window so I went for it. It ended up being a really nice flight.

It certainly makes me want to get on the bandwagon and fast! Your plane looks to have a beautiful interior.

Thanks, I didn't like it much when I got it but it's grown on me. The front seats are starting to show some wear but that's on my list to be addressed along with the carpets.

Thanks, I didn't like it much when I got it but it's grown on me. The front seats are starting to show some wear but that's on my list to be addressed along with the carpets.
Wear is a good thing. I like go planes better than show planes.

Back