The best video on youtube

Jim K

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Digits
Bertorelli and Berge got turned loose with some animation software and created 12 minutes of pure gold, loosely disguised as a video about entering the traffic pattern.

Go watch it...even if you hate youtube videos. You won't be sorry.

lol it was pretty funny. especially the part about the drug running mooney owners. maybe greg will wonder about the validity of that comment, too......

I feel like this was directed solely at 731NR

Hats off to them. If all training videos were this good people might actually pay attention

Gary

I like how at many points you think it is going to stop being funny, and they save it just in time.

Paul is a national treasure. This was one of his bet videos.

I submit that BOTH Paul's are national treasures :)

I shared a for-real engine out in a Clipper with Berge as CFI during a new-to-me Clipper check-out many, many years ago. Went sorta like....engine goes quiet...me to Berge in a high squeaky voice, 'YOUR AIRPLANE!!!!'. Berge...yawns...followed by a perfect approach to a grass field. Noted from the event...shop rags do not belong INside 0-235s. But I digress...

Jim

Last edited:
I used to think Paul Bertorelli was sort of a goober based on his AvWeb "reporting" videos I've seen. I think differently now that he didn't have to be politically correct in that one.

This video makes me wonder if they are POA lurkers.

I never knew I was a spawn of Satan until I saw that video yesterday :eek:

Cheers

Back