CFI at MMU

TommyG

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tom
Looking for recommendations of a CFI working at MMU for an acquaintance of mine. He is already at a big name school and already being screwed over. So if anyone has someone they know, preferably not a young hour builder.

Gold Seal has a large instructor database, divided by state and sorted by city. There are a ton of instructors in New Jersey and New York listed with all of their contact information. Tell your friend to sign up at Gold Seal for a free account. That gives him access to the instructor database. Tell him to click "Find a CFI" in the top right menu.
www.GroundSchool.com

I don't know any CFI's at MMU. However, I fly out of CDW which is only about 10 miles away from MMU. I know several CFI's that are career instructors and not just looking to build time.

I don't know any CFI's at MMU. However, I fly out of CDW which is only about 10 miles away from MMU. I know several CFI's that are career instructors and not just looking to build time.

When I flew at CDW, which as Pete says is very close to MMU, I really liked working with Kevin at https://www.airfleettraining.com/ .

Back