New video- IFR in a PA32 during tropical storm Beta

Anytime someone posts a link with no details... it’s click bait.
The stupid simulator videos are the worst. Unfortunately YouTube display the likes/unlikes until after you have clicked on the video.

I wouldn’t call it click bait. If you don’t want to watch it that’s fine. Just thought other like-minded individuals would enjoy it as I enjoy watching others videos. I’m not in this for the likes or subscribers. I just enjoy making and watching flying videos.

Who cares? They are fun to watch and even our most prolific makers are not getting rich on the amount of views. But whatever, people like to complain.

LOL!
thumb_hello-pot-meet-kettle-meme-creator-pot-and-kettle-52623896.png

Just the ones that use this forum to direct hits to their youtube channel. ;)
I don't care about hits or views, I just thought this particular forum for IFR would enjoy a video of challenging IFR departure in less than ideal conditions. I learn from similar videos. There is a reason I posted this to the IFR specific forum and not the general forum. If I really intended this as clickbait I would have posted to as many forums as possible to increase views. Since you obviously didn't watch it, there is an example of a challenging crosswind takeoff that resulted in some debate on the PA32 forum as to proper xwind takeoff technique.

I don't care about hits or views, I just thought this particular forum for IFR would enjoy a video of challenging IFR departure in less than ideal conditions. I learn from similar videos. There is a reason I posted this to the IFR specific forum and not the general forum. If I really intended this as clickbait I would have posted to as many forums as possible to increase views. Since you obviously didn't watch it, there is an example of a challenging crosswind takeoff that resulted in some debate on the PA32 forum as to proper xwind takeoff technique.

Keep posting, doc! Don’t listen to the trolls.

Just found this. Good video. Love the IMC videos. Keep 'em coming. Also subscribed.

On t/o s a climb out what’s the little ‘door’ that keeps seeming to flap open on left side?

The wing mounted camera at the 5:40 mark did a 360 rotation. Very impressive!!! Enjoyed the video.

On t/o s a climb out what’s the little ‘door’ that keeps seeming to flap open on left side?
thats the access door for ground power. Never noticed that before. I'll check it again- it has a spring to keep it closed but I suspect the gusting was forcing it open occasionally.

Back