Air-to-Air Piper Warrior

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
Foggy morning. Shoot almost didn't happen.

50751359808_5a49c56e84_b.jpg

50751356063_e3829bde4f_b.jpg

50751344818_ed67443a97_b.jpg

50751343593_e50e0dcd33_b.jpg

50752185427_69ebfb55bb_b.jpg

50752072526_01e5a56eb8_c.jpg

50752071226_bc145c4cd9_b.jpg

50751336628_9bdfd5feba_b.jpg

Last edited:
I've always been an all or none wheel pants kind of guy.
'

Agreed - great shots but lose the nose wheel pant. We flew our Archer for 3 months without a nosewheel one while we repaired it and then the annual was a month away so we left it off since it would have to come off anyway. I hated it.

Mains are easy to remove, nose has to have the wheel removed. I get it, it just looks stupid.

Nothing against you Jack. Great shots as always. Its the same kind of comment for the guys who don't clean their belly, you didn't have to take it down. Its just my opinion and its worth exactly what you paid for it.

Damn! I don't think I ever saw these pictures.. love the Warrior, the plane I did all my initial training in

Put the photos back!!

Would like to view the pictures also. Thanks

Please repost the pictures. I really enjoy the high quality and great backgrounds of your photos.

Thank You for the work you share with us!!

You have me curious... please repost

I’m late to the party, but from reading the comments, Is nosewheel pant installed without the mains a legal configuration? Maybe he’s just trying to keep the owner out of trouble.

...and the extraterrestrial vessel in the background! How unusual is that!?

That guy in the plane. Hah! I knew Elvis was still around

If you ever sat through that terrible Bird Box movie you will understand. I saw it. I saw it all..................

Man, I just knew it was something you see once in a life time. Spent 43.7 minutes of quality family time with the wife and kids and miss out on Elvis!! 2020 is just not my year.

I heard it was a raptor warrior ........

Oh geez, that was a dumb movie. I’d like to have that 2 hours of my life back.
I give props to you for sticking it out, hoping it will get better. I was left too confused 10 seconds into the trailer.

Heavily modified Warrior. They turned the tail around backwards.

I did not see the original pics, so I've decided to use my non-existent artistic skills to recreate the pictures since the OP hasn't responded yet. This is how I think the pics were. Those of you who saw the pics can comment, maybe I'll be able to hone in on a reasonable facsimile.

Top view

warrior.png

I did not see the original pics, so I've decided to use my non-existent artistic skills to recreate the pictures since the OP hasn't responded yet. This is how I think the pics were. Those of you who saw the pics can comment, maybe I'll be able to hone in on a reasonable facsimile.

Top view

View attachment 92695

When is your calendar coming out?

Top view

View attachment 92695

Sounds like we need a belly shot to see the wheels...

No tapered wing... You drew a Cherokee not a warrior

Back