Wanted: Partnership Looking for an airplane partnership in the Sacramento, CA area

Joeyskip

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Joeyskip
Hello folks,
I’m a professional pilot (flying for a living) with over 12K hours, and I am looking for people who have a small aircraft and are seeking a partner (I’d like to be able to fly the airplane once or twice a month, if possible).
My experience goes from gliders to wide bodies and everything in between.
Clean record.

Please, message me if you have interest in acquiring an aircraft partner (and to get more information).
Thanks.

Hi fellow Sacramento aviator! I don’t have any lines on clubs but send me a PM and we can go fly my T182 some time. I am working on my instrument rating so I wouldn’t mind a safety pilot! I’m based at SMF.

Rick

Hi fellow Sacramento aviator! I don’t have any lines on clubs but send me a PM and we can go fly my T182 some time. I am working on my instrument rating so I wouldn’t mind a safety pilot! I’m based at SMF.

Rick
Please contact me by email. joeyskip@gmail.com

I'm also looking for a partner in Sacramento. Just sent you an email

Rick
I realize the post is old but I would definitely like to fly with you. I have a PPL and live in Orangevale.

Hello folks,
I’m a professional pilot (flying for a living) with over 12K hours, and I am looking for people who have a small aircraft and are seeking a partner (I’d like to be able to fly the airplane once or twice a month, if possible).
My experience goes from gliders to wide bodies and everything in between.
Clean record.

Please, message me if you have interest in acquiring an aircraft partner (and to get more information).
Thanks.
Are you still looking?

I realize the post is old but I would definitely like to fly with you. I have a PPL and live in Orangevale.

You’re right about this being old, I recently moved to Orange County and I’m based at SNA now. I was just up in Sac yesterday and boy was the fog dense!

You’re right about this being old, I recently moved to Orange County and I’m based at SNA now. I was just up in Sac yesterday and boy was the fog dense!
Yes finally broke today.

Just going to add my name to the list. I’m renting out of SAC at executive flyers- live in Folsom - airline capt with 15,000 hours and 6 types, clean record too - came up in Cessnas and looking to buy in the next couple of years- I’ve been all over the map but have narrowed it to a 182 or an early generation six pack Cirrus 22... for now.
Renting for now - renewing CFI’s this spring and taking a mountain flying course sometime when it fits. If anyone wants a second, let me know- just realize I’m 6’6 320-( working on the weight part- but even at my playing weight I didn’t fit in a few types)

Executive Flyers is a great operation. Tell Steve I said hello.

A new pilot here, looking to start a partnership with the base at KMCC, KLHM or whereabouts. Thinking about a C182 but open to other option. Anyone interested, please feel free to PM or write here.

Still looking for a partnership in Sacramento, at KMCC or L36. Please contact if you are seriously considering the same.

Back