Wanted: Partnership Seeking Sacramento area partnership

juansg

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Juan Sanchez
Hi!

I'm a private pilot currently working on my instrument rating. Most of my flight training has been in rented C152 and 172SP. I'm interested in forming/finding a partnership for a XC plane with a bit more speed than a 172, that can carry 2 light adults (160lbs + 125lbs) and a kid in the near future. See https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/xc-airplane-for-2-kid.123876/ for more information of the types of planes I'm considering as an owner or with partners.

If somebody has an airplane they're looking to partner on, or somebody wants to buy a plane with a partner around this area, please let me know!

Hi!

I'm a private pilot currently working on my instrument rating. Most of my flight training has been in rented C152 and 172SP. I'm interested in forming/finding a partnership for a XC plane with a bit more speed than a 172, that can carry 2 light adults (160lbs + 125lbs) and a kid in the near future. See https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/xc-airplane-for-2-kid.123876/ for more information of the types of planes I'm considering as an owner or with partners.

If somebody has an airplane they're looking to partner on, or somebody wants to buy a plane with a partner around this area, please let me know!
Are you still looking?

I am exactly in the same situation: a new private pilot starting on the instrument rating. Training primarily done in 172p. I am looking to start or join a partnership in Sacramento area with the base ideally at KMCC or L36, but KLHM would work as well. A true 4 seater, like a C182 or something similar with useful load of ~1000lbs or better would be ideal. Anyone in the area and interested in the same, please let me know!

I am exactly in the same situation: a new private pilot starting on the instrument rating. Training primarily done in 172p. I am looking to start or join a partnership in Sacramento area with the base ideally at KMCC or L36, but KLHM would work as well. A true 4 seater, like a C182 or something similar with useful load of ~1000lbs or better would be ideal. Anyone in the area and interested in the same, please let me know!
Are you still looking? I am in Roseville…similar needs for a my family of 4.

Hey there! I'm in the Sacramento area as well looking for a partnerships on a plane like the one described! Would not be able to do Lincoln but McClellan,Sac exec, or Mather works for me. Let me know if you want a partnership, with everyone on this thread we could get a serious plane!

McClellan or Rio Linda (very close to KMCC) works super well for me. I've also been looking at Cherokee 6 as a candidate. Heavy hauler!

Hi, I am close and living in Chico looking for a partnership as well. I am a private pilot and looking for something with some speed for xc. I would love to chat with someone with similar interests.

Flying out of RHV, looking to partner a purchase

I Fly out of KMCC. Close to getting my Commercial rating willing to help w your instrument rating. Would love to partner on a XC plane. V tail Bonanza, Mooney, or Cardinal are what Im interested in but open to other planes. Would love a 170B as well but not much of a XC plane. DM me!

Still looking for a partnership in Sacramento, at KMCC or L36. Please contact if you are seriously considering the same.

Thank you for the tip. I've added myself. Not quite in the bay Area but close. Hopefully, guys and girls from Sacramento area are looking there too.

Back