For Sale: Aircraft Cherokee 180 Partnership Greater New Orleans

BrianM

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Brianm
1/4 Partnership in 1966 Cherokee 180C hangared at KMJD
$12,500
$129 per month (covers Hangar, Insurance, Base Annual)
$40 per hour dry

Complete logs, excellent maintenance and solid budget with engine reserves. The plane flies regularly but scheduling is never a problem. Solid IFR certified panel. Very nice paint and interior.

Garmin GNX 375 WAAS GPS/Transponder with ADSB in/out
Garmin GMA 350c Bluetooth Audio Panel w/marker beacon
Narco MK12D+ Nav/Com #1 with LOC/Glideslope
Narco MK 12D+ Nav/Com #2 LOC
JPI 730 Engine Monitor with Fuel Flow
Knots 2 U Wing Root Fairings and Gap Seals
Aerosheep Seat Covers Pilot/Co-Pilot
Rosen Visors
Door Steward

PM me with any questionsIMG_6218.jpg IMG_6229.jpg IMG_6633.jpg IMG_5768.jpg .

We are still looking for a new partner. Just finished this years annual. Great looking and flying plane.373E1F4B-14DD-4CD8-84A5-FE486B527A23.jpeg

Now that it is after the holidays I figured it's time to give this another bump. If you live in the New Orleans area and are considering a plane or partnership get in touch with me. Very economical way to fly a solid, well maintained and equipped airplane. For being 'only a Cherokee 180' I am always getting compliments on it on the ramp.

Good morning. As it happens, I just moved to Picayune. I've been interested in owning or part owning a plane for years. The money isn't really an issue but I'd still have to sell the idea to my wife. The major issue at the moment is that I don't have a PPL. The expense of getting it just never made financial sense. Do you know any CFLs in the area that can train myself and my son on this aircraft for reasonable rates? I know ground school is available online but renting was always too expensive. Thanks in advance!

Ownership, especially a plane with the capabilities of this 180 doesn't get much cheaper. Three other people to share with isn't a bad deal, either.

The partnership is no longer available. Thanks for the compliments on the plane. She really is a great bird.

Glad to see some activity at my old stomping grounds!

Back