New here. Hello!

Bob Roberts

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Roberts
Hello everyone, just wanted to create a quick post and say hi!
Bob Roberts

Welcome aboard. You need to buy an Bonanza. That seems to be the permanent answer; once you have a question....

Welcome aboard. You need to buy an Bonanza. That seems to be the permanent answer; once you have a question....
lol I might start with a 182 :) I'm 6'8" I need the leg room.. lol

Welcome to POA Bob, Bob. Sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm sure you never heard that before if it's your real name. Welcome!

tvOThSkl.gif

Welcome to POA Bob, Bob. Sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm sure you never heard that before if it's your real name. Welcome!
:) That's what most my friends call me. The geekier friends callme Bob squared (Bob^2) :)

Welcome to the zoo Bob.

That's a tall order to find airplanes that fit. I'm only 6'4" and it's a challenge in most airframes.

Bob's a newcomer here. Don't start leading him astray, and having him break from tradition.
First he's supposed to start a thread asking "What type of airplane should I buy".
THEN he's okay to go out and buy a Bonanza...

Welcome to the zoo Bob.

That's a tall order to find airplanes that fit. I'm only 6'4" and it's a challenge in most airframes.

Bob's a newcomer here. Don't start leading him astray, and having him break from tradition.
First he's supposed to start a thread asking "What type of airplane should I buy".
THEN he's okay to go out and buy a Bonanza...
lol

Here's a POA summary:
Bonanza.
Mooneys are small but made for 7' tall people.
172's suck.
AOPA is laughing all the way to the bank in their jet.
Cirrus drivers land by popping the chute.

Here's a POA summary:
Bonanza.
Mooneys are small but made for 7' tall people.
172's suck.
AOPA is laughing all the way to the bank in their jet.
Cirrus drivers land by popping the chute.
lol I wish Mooney's were good for tall people!

Back