Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
I'm 80, who is older ?

I'm 65, and I feel like an insolent young pup in this crowd...:D

be1d2bcc73d2c70e272aede95137766e.jpg

My answer would have to be in Roman numerals.

Just going back to what you learned in grammar school?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Pilawt, I consider you one of the very best resources on this forum and, from every indication, a true gentleman, scholar, and wise man.)

Under 45.

Anybody born after the first moon landing is still a kid. :D

That's what we like to see!
Someone who not only remembers watching Neil Armstrong step onto the surface of the moon, but was around for the black & white CNN feed of Orville at Kitty Hawk, Bleroit at Dover and Lindbergh at Le Bourget. :p

Anybody born after the first moon landing is still a kid. :D

That's what we like to see!
Someone who not only remembers watching Neil Armstrong step onto the surface of the moon, but was around for the black & white CNN feed of Orville at Kitty Hawk, Bleroit at Dover and Lindbergh at Le Bourget. :p
Fine with me. But I would sure love to be closer to retirement.

Someone who not only remembers watching Neil Armstrong step onto the surface of the moon, but was around for the black & white CNN feed of Orville at Kitty Hawk, Bleroit at Dover and Lindbergh at Le Bourget.
Shoot. As pickled as ol' Doc was he may have been around see Icarus go into lawn dart mode.:eek:

If you dug under the toe nails of most of us you would likely find some dinosaur DNA ...

"On the advice of counsel I choose to assert my Fifth Amendment privilege."

To old to get cheap insurance coverage.

I'm approaching "too cheap to get old insurance coverage". Especially after the increases this year.

My first flight with a High School Flying Club cost $4.00 / hr wet and I remember

Whistle Stop!

Back