For Sale Looking for a partnership KAPA, KFTG, KBJC

SKICREW

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SKICREW
needs 5 seats minimum. P210, Malibu, SR22T... Maybe a twin...

I Fly a Falcon Jet professionally and am looking to do more flying with my family. Could start a new partnership with the right people.

I’m finishing up my PPL now, so may not be a perfect fit. Plan to quick follow with High Performance and Complex and IFR. Looking for a partnership to start taking the family places.

I Fly a Falcon Jet professionally and am looking to do more flying with my family. Could start a new partnership with the right people.
Fly out of KCFO.
I went to to KU with an undergrad who went on to fly a Falcon for Phillips 66. 30. November, Monday making an offer on a 2000 Cessna T206H. 550 hour engine. But avionics are 20 years old. Inquiring if you would be interested in visiting about a later model T206. Obviously slower than a 210 or Malibu. But 1250lb useful load.

I'd be interested, seems as we are looking for a similar aircraft for a similar cause. Although I would most likely only be interested if based out of KAPA.

Anyone still interested in SR22t at KBJC?

Have one already or looking to form a partnership and find a plane?
Would want to form something at some point. I’m a Southwest Airlines Pilot and want an SR22T option out of KBJC and there is nothing.

I am interested. I will be going through the Cirrus VFR transition training in the next few months at KAPA or in Maine but typically fly out of KBJC (living in Boulder). Would love to finish my IFR training in my own plane, and a Cirrus would be even better. Feel in love with those planes flying the coast of Maine last summer. Call if you want to talk. Dan - 303-554-9389

Back