2021 Calendar

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
Well with 2020 being a crappy year... I still took a lot of photos! Even though December is a few days away, to get a few more photos in, I started the calendar in Dec 2020 and ended it in Jan 2022. The calendar is $10.99. You can only order it from this link and as always, I make no profit.

@Travis L usually finds some discounts and right now on the site it looks like they're offering 10% off.

Jack's 2021 Calendar

Something is wrong with my Flickr account, so I can't provide a preview right now. I'll try to get it added soon.

Last edited:
Here are the plane in the 2021 calendar. Those of you who ordered, let me know how they turn out. You'll have yours before I have mine!

50653039736_f06b4be451_b.jpg

May is the best image by far...of course, they're all great! It just took me back in time.

Keep on snappin', Jack. :D

I didn't see any V-Tails in there.

I'll let you take some pics of mine if you wish; No Charge! ;)

But seriously, how often do you get to Florida?

I didn't see any V-Tails in there.

I'll let you take some pics of mine if you wish; No Charge! ;)

But seriously, how often do you get to Florida?
Hoping to go east next year. I was hoping to do it this year, but 2020...!

Ordered mine. Shipping options are crazy like the Comanche in that Jan. pic. :)

My order is in Concordia, MO, so they'll probably make it in tomorrow. Should be soon enough to ship one back down to Houston as a Christmas present.

Got mine in finally! They came out nice. Very happy with their quality.

When I finally am allowed to return to my office, I'll have 300 pages of my 2020 Dilbert-A-Day calendar to go through. I told my boss not to expect me to get much else done during my first morning back.

When I finally am allowed to return to my office, I'll have 300 pages of my 2020 Dilbert-A-Day calendar to go through. I told my boss not to expect me to get much else done during my first morning back.
I prefer the Cowpokes calendar. By the way... do not Google cowboys calendar when trying to find them... :eek: Not what I wanted to see!

Back