For Sale uAvionix TailBeacon, SkyBeacon - Lowest prices at ThePlaneDealer.com

hish747

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hish747
If you are looking for the lowest price on uAvionix TailBeacon, SkyBeacon or the Garmin GDL-82, please visit ThePlaneDealer.com.

uAvionix TailBeacon: $1879 shipped
uAvionx SkyBeacon: $1739 shipped
Garmin GDL-82: $1795 shipped

No sales tax!

Please visit ThePlaneDealer.com for more details.
Thanks for looking!
Hish

ThePlaneDealer.com
PO Box 15333
Springfield, MA 01115

Last edited:
If you are looking for the lowest price on uAvionix TailBeacon, SkyBeacon or the Garmin GDL-82, please visit ThePlaneDealer.com.The prices are too low to list here due to MAP. Visit ThePlaneDealer.com for details.

If you want the same price on the Garmin GDL82 then head on over to Chief Aircraft. They have some discounts on the uAvionix stuff but not much for sale ...

Last edited:
Fellow pilots, I've been a member of the POA community since 2015 and pride myself on the lowest price and great after sale service!

Although, 'Daleandee' is right about Chief Aircraft. Their price is the same as mine as they are a MAJOR Garmin dealer. However, my prices on the uAvionix products are much lower all in shipped to your door.
Thanks again for looking!
Hish

Last edited:
However, my prices on the uAvionix products are much lower all in shipped to your door.

It would be wonderful if you carried the uAvionix Echo with SkyFX-EXT package as I see you beating their other products by a fair amount. Best I have seen on this package is $1379.00.

If you are interested in an uAvionix Echo with SkyFX-EXT please message me.

Thank you everyone who took advantage of the uAvionix special. What a great deals on the TailBeacon and SkyBeacon! If you missed out on the $200 rebate, don't worry, we will have a special offer for you. Visit our website ThePlaneDealer.com and let us know by using the contact form in the 'Support' menu or at the bottom of the page. We will provide you with a special coupon code to use when you place your order that will make up for missing out on the rebate.

Back