What to do with that O-540 core...

Very cool. Doesn't look like it's built for cornering (it only ran in a straight line in the video), or surfaces other than glassy-smooth asphalt, but very cool nonetheless.

I couldn't make it to the end of the video.... the hyperbole was too thick. Did they address cooling at all, or is it only designed to run for 5 minutes every four hours?

I couldn't make it to the end of the video.... the hyperbole was too thick. Did they address cooling at all, or is it only designed to run for 5 minutes every four hours?

Wouldn't need much for cooling more for? It is an aircooled engine designed to run at 75% power continuously. That is probably only running 5-10% power 99% of the time.

How is that rear-... tire? driven? like another rubber roller?

That's an odd contraption but... I am jealous and would totally rock it. Dude looks like batman. I didn't watch with sound but I am imagining it being like 3.5 Harleys in volume and irritation to passersby.

I also have no idea how that thing cools properly with no baffling. I assume the rear jugs just cook.

Butt 2 inches away from open back tire.?? Not me....

I would like to see it make a turn. And also go faster than a kid on a bicycle.

Wouldn't need much for cooling more for? It is an aircooled engine designed to run at 75% power continuously. That is probably only running 5-10% power 99% of the time.
You're forgetting that six-foot fan usually found just in front of aircraft engines.

Practically speaking, the the bike would be better served substituting the weight of the engine for an electric motor and lithium batteries. This isn't exactly a cross country ride. But I guess perhaps an airplane engine was the point of this contraption?

But I guess perhaps an airplane engine was the point of this contraption?

I would say you are 99% correct. More show than go.

adafb424551ad4b77e2c73db5dd97132.jpg

chopper-powered-by-a_800x0w.jpg

Back