Daily Pic

I went somewhere yesterday... Nice airport, looks like a courtesy car is available.
9caca52e0ba981dc0cc2351a034f20f3.jpg

Here's one from last Saturday on our flight to Louisville. We've had the same weather all week, so then a nice flight to Memphis and now in Nashville.
8a2d4c7309af899f357897035e9ac44e.jpg

Wayne

“Nice weather all week”......that can only mean one thing.......my plane is in for annual.
Yep...sent my mag out for IRAN last week...eta tuesday....forecast tuesday: TS

“Nice weather all week”......that can only mean one thing.......my plane is in for annual.

Conversely, TS, rain, and low vis over the southern Appys means nothing other than.....Kentucky Dam flyin time!

lol this is freakin fantastic......posted in a local pilot FB group...

71d4bd82498c3b76fbdd163dd09110ff.jpg

Who wants to safety pilot for me AND pay for half of the flight?!? Pretty please?

.....just to make sure.....do people actually do that? That sounds crazy. Or maybe I’m asking the wrong people to be safety pilots....

Descending near my house... Darn phone cam... It's an American flag balloon... Good reminder nowadays... We're all 'Mericans!
9d6c45ca4a8458b47cd00e856933a07c.jpg

With last week's wind and rain, I expected the Connecticut fall colors to be over, but yesterday's hike and today's flight proved otherwise. I liked how the setting sun shadowed the valleys and showed the contours of the land.

upload_2020-11-7_20-6-56.png

72°F (in November!) was just the icing on the cake for this open cockpit aviator...

With last week's wind and rain, I expected the Connecticut fall colors to be over, but yesterday's hike and today's flight proved otherwise. I liked how the setting sun shadowed the valleys and showed the contours of the land.

72°F (in November!) was just the icing on the cake for this open cockpit aviator...
Next time, please go out to the wing tip and take unobstructed pictures. The cables make it harder to see. :D

Next time, please go out to the wing tip and take unobstructed pictures. The cables make it harder to see. :D

Well, my operating limitations prohibit towing anything and intentional parachute jumping but they don't say anything about wing walking... :idea:

I’m not sure, I didn’t go over to the café.

They set up a grill outside on Saturdays so if it wasn’t there and if you were there on a Saturday, must a victim of the bug. I should have flown down yesterday since it was 70F and CAVU.

Cheers

They set up a grill outside on Saturdays so if it wasn’t there and if you were there on a Saturday, must a victim of the bug. I should have flown down yesterday since it was 70F and CAVU.

Cheers
Oh, there wasn’t any grill outside, but this was also today, so I dunno. On Saturday’s there might be.

Back