Solved-Help needed in South Florida

Aviator_VanLan

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
VanLan.Aviation
My 86 year old grandmother has been stuck in the Abaco Island of the Bahamas since before COVID hit. Her Canadian passport, and Green Card have been stolen in early summer months of this year. We have been trying to go thru the government( US and Canada) to get her off the island and back for medical attention. Does anyone fly regularly to Marsh Harbor? She has a photo copy of her Passport, and green card that is valid.

Planes come and go daily. You need to find out if she can get into the US w her ID.
nobody will take her unless they are assured she will be admitted once they land. U
Otherwise they may face a stiff fine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My 86 year old grandmother has been stuck in the Abaco Island of the Bahamas since before COVID hit. Her Canadian passport, and Green Card have been stolen in early summer months of this year. We have been trying to go thru the government( US and Canada) to get her off the island and back for medical attention. Does anyone fly regularly to Marsh Harbor? She has a photo copy of her Passport, and green card that is valid.
Are you asking for a POA pilot that is willing to smuggle your Grandmother into the US? If she can legally enter, then there should be no problem getting her transportation.

Wants to return to Canada.
From the sunny islands.
As winter is approaching.

Sorry to make light of her problem; it sounds real and deserving of sympathy and assistance. I hope when this is all over you can spot some humor in the situation. Good luck to her.

If the passport had been reported stolen to the Canadian embassy they would have given your relative a temporary passport within days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well, thank you all for the advice. after months of fighting with Canda, United States, and the Caribbean countries, we have finally figured out a solution. Canada will finally send information to Jamaica for a passport. she is coming home next week.

Back