Today...

this is the ONLY day that comes after yesterday and before tomorrow. truly special indeed.

In the words of Rebecca Black, "Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwarrrrds."

Is Mole Day!
So without looking it up, can anyone tell me what Avogadro’s Number is?
Bonus points for the first correct reply.

This really deserves its own thread.

Is Mole Day!
So without looking it up, can anyone tell me what Avogadro’s Number is?
Bonus points for the first correct reply.

This really deserves its own thread.

6.02 x 10^23. I never memorized past 3 sig figs.

Actually....

Today is the day I closed up the swamp cooler, checked the heater in the well house, rolled up the water hoses and put them in the garage, cleaned out the remaining plants in the wifes garden, bought 1 ton of wood pellets and packed them in the barn, refilled the mouse feeders with d-Con and still had time to take the wife on a ride on the 4 wheeler up into the hills and enjoy the evening, because....

Next week it gonna get cold, windy and wet here.

Seems the pumpkins have some ideas about Today:

Actually....

Today is the day I closed up the swamp cooler, checked the heater in the well house, rolled up the water hoses and put them in the garage, cleaned out the remaining plants in the wifes garden, bought 1 ton of wood pellets and packed them in the barn, refilled the mouse feeders with d-Con and still had time to take the wife on a ride on the 4 wheeler up into the hills and enjoy the evening, because....

Next week it gonna get cold, windy and wet here.
That's all you did? :D

Makin' the rest of us look bad, you are ...

Actually, a change in behavior due to experience.

A few years ago I waited one day too long before closing everything up before winter hits....

Just another day in paradise!

...a 48 walking the front nine on a new course. Just one of six Saturdays in the week.

My country 'tis of thee
Sweet land of liberty
Of thee I sing

Two days ago was 10/22 (or better, 10-22).

Yesterday was just as relaxing.

Today will be, as well.

Tomorrow, the same.

Monday, we ride UA home from CUN (wx permitting in DEN).

Same here, I turned off 10 hydrants to float type cattle waters in the pastures and started electric heaters in 4 Ritchie and Mirafont automatic units yesterday. It was in the teens last night, forecast to snow again tonight then hit 10 - 12 degrees Sunday night. I am not emotionally ready for winter! Please warm back up!!!

Back