Animaniacs is back!

I have a cousin whose wife works on the music for it. She is in her late-20s and had never heard of it before being brought on to help with the music score. I think she should be ashamed of not knowing what it was while growing up in that era, lol.

Updated version of Yakko's World song, please!

It's not rational, but I don't like seeing voice actors voicing their characters. It's sort of a breaking of a fourth wall for me. I'd rather they practice their dark art away from cameras and limelight :D

H Jon Benjamin (Archer) was particularly jarring for some reason, when I realized who he was in Master of None.

I can't think of a series that was "revived" that I liked better than the original. Still, I'm hopeful. I loved animaniacs.

It's not rational, but I don't like seeing voice actors voicing their characters. It's sort of a breaking of a fourth wall for me. I'd rather they practice their dark art away from cameras and limelight :D
I, OTOH, love seeing them work. "I Know that Voice" is one of my favorite movies/documentaries. Don't watch it ;)

Nauga,
who loves Animaniacs too

crap. I’ll be forced to pay for hulu.

The Perry Como spoof.
Katzenberg getting even with Disney.
Pinky Suavo.
Dot doing the Macarena.

I can't imagine they'll be able to get away with 1/4 of the one-line zingers that they did back in the original series.

Kinda sad to see actually. All these new streaming services need programming, and all they can think to do is dredge up old shows. Oh I loved the Animaniacs, I still say "G'nite nice lady" to Mrs. Steingar. But I'd rather see them do something new and original.

Back