Southeast POA Fly-in @ LZU (10/17)

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
This Saturday at 12p local time at the Flying Machine restaurant (LZU).

So far, we’ve got a handful of members tentatively planning for it. If you’re in the area and want to join, feel free!

Sorry, but I don’t hang out with management. :) Wish I could, but I’ll be flying the work plane. Have fun.

Y’all should just fly over to Gaston’s for the day and make it a big ol POA fly-in. Stretch your legs. :)

Y’all should just fly over to Gaston’s for the day and make it a big ol POA fly-in. Stretch your legs. :)

Ryan doesn't like to be triple digit distances away from home. It's a wonder he's actually leaving TN.

Love to meet-up, but I'm heading the other direction in town to have lunch with my parents.

Have fun!

Wayne

Last edited:
Last bump

Looks to be a beautiful day out there!

Yep, looks like a stellar day out there. Have fun!

Wayne

Beautiful day. Would have been great to join everyone.

Glad you guys got pics.

Man hate I missed it! Looks like a good day of flying, food, and fellowship!

Man hate I missed it! Looks like a good day of flying, food, and fellowship!
We missed you, but we understand the circumstances!

It was a great day and so good to see everyone again. Hope to do it again very soon!

150kts? That's it? I hit 202 straight and level coming back today.

Can’t believe I missed this post, I went flying Saturday for the first time in a few weeks :D
Thanks for tagging me, I appreciate it.

Saturday and Sunday were such beautiful days for flying.

Can’t believe I missed this post, I went flying Saturday for the first time in a few weeks :D
Thanks for tagging me, I appreciate it.

Saturday and Sunday were such beautiful days for flying.
Keep watch, we’ll do it again soon!

I need to figure out why I don’t get an email or something when someone @ me :)
I would have tried to make this, if my cardinal was t down for annual.

I need to figure out why I don’t get an email or something when someone @ me :)
I would have tried to make this, if my cardinal was t down for annual.
I’m not sure if it’s possible to receive an email notification for a mention, but you can get one if someone starts a conversation (private message) with you.

Go to Contact Details and then under the options make sure ‘Receive email when a new conversation message is received’ is checked.

I’ll make sure to send you a PM before the next fly-in so you’ll stay in the loop!

Enjoyed chatting with you and checking out the annual progress the other night!

While I was being funny I actually can't make it for a bit. Partners have the plane booked the next three weekends, and most of the weekdays too. Works out fine as the kids will be in town next week for Christmas. With the cool weather there is not much to fly to right now, other than lunch.

I'm glad they are using it a bunch in the next few weeks. I put 132 hours on the hobbs for it this year, and it looks like it has 207.6 hours on the hobbs this year; so far. One of the two bought another guy's share during the year. The other was doing a bunch of multi-engine flying for his multi and to build some multi hours; he got the multi, and I think he may stop or at least slow his multi flying for a bit. So, they should put more hours on it next year. I haven't minded as it's been very available for me.

Back