Sharing Aviation (give me 2 minutes of your time)

Great story, Bryan! A wonderful gesture! Good for you, good for him, good for his family!
Garland

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bryan, you should encourage him to join the forum. It would give him an opportunity to be part of the aviation community.

Nice job, but no big deal. I've flown dead people around when they told me they wanted before they died. A great feeling to help them complete their wish. Thank you for being an angel and a fine ambassador for GA.

Huh? Wha...? Really dead or just... Metaphorically?

Please explain, cause right now you sound like a looney man

The term originates from the Allied Signals Book (ATP 1), which in the aggregate is for official use only. Signals are sent as letters and/or numbers, which have meanings by themselves sometimes or in certain combinations. A single table in ATP 1 is called "governing groups," that is, the entire signal that follows the governing group is to be performed according to the "governor." The letter "B" indicates this table, and the second letter (A through Z) gives more specific information. For example, "BA" might mean "You have permission to . . . (do whatever the rest of the flashing light, flag hoist or radio transmission says) "BZ" happens to be the last item in the governing groups table. It means "well done".

So yeah, that.

Awesome!!!!!!! What a cute kid. But when he gives the thumbs up.....perfect moment :)

Life kicked him pretty hard, but with that family of his it makes it more bearable. Acts of kindness like this are icing on the cake... for the whole family.

I had forgotten about this thread... so much so that I tried to "like" the first post and couldn't when I saw I had already done that back in 2019. Can't bring myself to "like" the update due to the sad news, but you and your fellow pilots in the area help restore faith in humanity and in general. Thank you for showing Peter and his family such kindness.

Steingar approves of the gesture. I am certain your life is now that much better. Condolences on the passing of the young fellow.

I didn't see this thread the first time. Great that you gave him that flight, and nice gesture now that he is gone.

I didn't either. Well done, Bryan.

I had not caught the original post either. I read it and it literally brought a tear to my eyes. Now I see the update. Sad news.
The fly overs were a great idea.
Blue skies Peter!!

Back