My dilemma

bahama flier

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
bahama flier
I an not flying much now, I flew to Bahamas over 80 times, but not worth the trouble now. I have thinking about selling my airplane, but..
Should I sell it now and wished I had kept it later, or keep it and wished I had sold it. I can afford to keep it but I don't fly much, I like to go some where when I fly. not just fly around the airport,

I have so called friends who want to fly my bird, as long as I buy the gas,,,, I have a Cherokee six, nice ride, but it burns 15 gph. I am willing to buy the gas as I have a very nice ride.

If you're not going to fly it I would sell it now while prices are high. You can always buy another aircraft if you miss it...

Your friends want to fly your plane as long as you buy the gas? How about they fly it and they pay for the gas or they don't fly it?

If you like the plane Im in the thought of keeping it because the Bahamas will loosen up eventually. There are other places to fly to. But yeah as stated above, plane prices are high so that's a thought too. But I wouldn't let people borrow your plane and you keep fuel in it. Sorry I was no help, I was more concerned with others borrowing your plane and you fueling it up. haha

Last edited:
COVID has done a number on everything, nowhere to go, nothing open. Don't give up. Vaccines will hit eventually and the crisis will relent. Lots and lots of places to go outside the Bahamas.

Back