IFR finish up in Northeast PA

jmarine225

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jmarine225
Looking for any advice or locations on finishing up my IFR rating. I've completed all requirements, hours, flights, just need some practice flights and reviews, as i've been out the training for approximately one year. I've done most in a Piper Arrow or Cessna 172, but prefer a Piper as I own one. You can PM me names/details also.

PIC will arrange a "short" version of their course for IFR finish up.

Looking for any advice or locations on finishing up my IFR rating. I've completed all requirements, hours, flights, just need some practice flights and reviews, as i've been out the training for approximately one year. I've done most in a Piper Arrow or Cessna 172, but prefer a Piper as I own one. You can PM me names/details also.

There is a great instructor by the name of Rick, that works out of Cherry Ridge N30. TML Aviation has Warriors and an Arrow on the line, so he is familiar with their aircraft, he also flys corporate A/C.

PM me if you would like contact Info.

I can't help you on specifics, but in the course of the last two weeks, probably a billion new flight instructors just became available to hire with plenty of free we time. They might be short in recent instructional experience, but should have plenty of IFR experience. Good luck!

Cherry Ridge N30

Sort of off topic, but N30 is a nice airport. Flew up there over Labor Day to see my folks who have a house at Lake Wallenpaupak. Trees/power lines on approach, but nice restaurant. Flew over to 70N (Spring Hill) with my dad to check out that airport, too - wow that's a tricky one. Short and narrow.

Anyway, saw a couple of the TML Aviation aircraft in the pattern and then on the ground while I was up there. Aircraft looked well maintained.

Hey man, check out IFR6 in Charleston, SC. We’ve got some openings available and will get you done in 6 days!

Back