IFR Bakersfield to French Valley with Levi - PilotsNPaws (Full ATC)

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
Busy pattern at French Valley to deliver the 1 year old Ruger for his surgery. Ruger is an awesome Springer Spaniel who was run over by a car and abandoned with a broken pelvis. While our DA40 awaits a new propeller from Germany, I continue to be provided with right-seat opportunities from great friends, this time another very gratifying PilotsNPaws transport. Full ATC audio KBFL to F70. Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Yeah, French Valley gets busy...helicopter ops and lots of traffic transiting and maneuvering in the vicinity. I tend to go one airport over to Hemet-Ryan, as it's pretty sleepy by comparison.

Full props for flying your PilotsNPaws missions! :)

Yeah, French Valley gets busy...helicopter ops and lots of traffic transiting and maneuvering in the vicinity. I tend to go one airport over to Hemet-Ryan, as it's pretty sleepy by comparison.

Full props for flying your PilotsNPaws missions! :)
Thanks for the props and thanks for watching! I've also been into Hemet a handful of times, and agree it is quieter there. Both airfields have good restaurants. Wayne

I used to train out of bfl, I also had a buddy that has an aircraft shop in French valley, I always enjoyed that flight.

Is the rocket cafe still open at muni?

I used to train out of bfl, I also had a buddy that has an aircraft shop in French valley, I always enjoyed that flight.

Is the rocket cafe still open at muni?
I've haven't landed Muni and checked out Rocket Cafe in a couple years... so not sure if it's still open... Google things not.
All the best,
Wayne

Back