Gaston's Brochure images interpreted for the illiterate.

Haha! We got a good laugh at the brochures too. Maybe the POA group should present them with an improved brochure design. I'm sure most of us could whip one out pretty quick. It could be our contribution for them putting up with us making noise into the wee hours.

My wife doesn't have bangs or a perm. Am I permitted to bring her?

PS I'm leaving Baxter at home.

The last picture is the only one that looks like it could be taken today. What's that say about the age of the fleet?

Judging by the nosewheel angle, looks like that poor Tiger pilot forgot to bring a towbar.

Reminds me of these:

https://twitter.com/paprbckparadise

Clar7AhVAAADnP3.jpg

Golden, absolutely golden!

I laughed heartily when I saw that brochure a few years ago. But, even as dimented as my mind is, it doesn't hold a candle to Bryan's.

:thumbsup:

:loco:

Holy 1982.... is that brochure still in use? Even the 2nd set of pics looks barely updated, maybe into the '90s... time to update that chit.

002-jpg.48562

OK, that euthanize your pet thing made me snort! Damn, he looks dead!

OH! And the sad thing? The 'kids' in this photo are now in in their 40's, at least!

This is almost as good as the different types of cirrus pics

Laughing so hard tears are running down my face with this one.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 135
Quite funny, but it seems like your interpretations might be lost on those who can't read....

Quite funny, but it seems like your interpretations might be lost on those who can't read....

But he's talking to the aviation crowd and we're all guaranteed to have at least enough eyesight to pass a Third Class medical unless we're tapping our canes to get to the LSA. LOL.

At gastons all the ducks look like geese. It's real weird.

I'm illiterate, and this post doesn't seem to be for me at all. What are the strange symbols above and below the pretty pictures? I liked it better when it was just pictures.

This message was dictated.

Is that seriously their current brochure?

Good stuff. Have you checked out the blog named 15 minute lunch. His comments about the 1977 Penny's catalog are great. Parts 1-3 are great reads.

I'm illiterate, and this post doesn't seem to be for me at all. What are the strange symbols above and below the pretty pictures? I liked it better when it was just pictures.

This message was dictated.

Ask Siri. ;)

I just accidentally stumbled across this thread in a search, and felt it was important to bring it to the top for anyone who joined in the last 4 years. I have no idea if Gastons has updated their brochure since 2016, but I kind of hope not.

ETA: I've never tried to reply to an old thread.... it's not easy to do....

Back