Funny! But also exciting?

Dang. I was hoping for a 6 place stretch rv10. Maybe this is just a big misdirection... yeah that's it!

They even went there with the tail dragger remarks. I mean, who wants to drag their tail all over the place anyways? I've never pulled up to the bar on my tail but I've sure sat on plenty of 3 legged stools!

What's this supposed to have that other models don't already have??

Dang. I was hoping for a 6 place stretch rv10. Maybe this is just a big misdirection... yeah that's it!
I'd build that! Take it you haven't found that PA32 yet

I'd build that! Take it you haven't found that PA32 yet
I'm close, but I don't want to jinx it. If there was a 6 seat eab though, I'd be all over it.

I got excited about the 6 seat bearcat, but it's still not very big, and I want a metal traveling plane, not a fabric stol plane.

With nice pa32s going over 150k and a36's well over 200, I feel like there's a market. That said, seems like most eab's are retirement projects, so maybe it wouldn't sell.

What's this supposed to have that other models don't already have??
I'm hoping that you can build one in four months of 20 hour weeks and that it costs, including powerplant, prop, and IFR avionics, around $75k all in. Hey, a guy can dream.

Give me a 4 seat Vans Tiger clone and let me be able to build it in 6 months for $100k. A 5 year $200k RV 10 build is just too expensive in terms of cash and time.

Back