Looking for a shop to work on my RV in SoCal

colojo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Colojo
Greetings. I recently moved to Orange County, CA and my RV-8 is now based at Fullerton. I'm looking for a shop in SoCal that can conduct condition inspections and work on my avionics when needed. Can anyone suggest a shop for me? Thanks.

Welcome to Fullerton! North side hangars or south side? I'm in the SouthEast hangars.

I looked at the VANS forum and it appears someone named Rick Aldrich ((661) 733-6649) posted that he's an A&P and DAR with 40 years of experience that can do condition inspections. I think he mentioned that he's out of Mojave.

Dave Prizio (dave AT prizio.com) is based out of Chino (KCNO) and is an A&P and DAR also who helped me convert to E-LSA, and is active with EAA. I believe he helped in the construction of an RV8 out in Chino. Might be worth giving him a call as well.

Greetings. I recently moved to Orange County, CA and my RV-8 is now based at Fullerton. I'm looking for a shop in SoCal that can conduct condition inspections and work on my avionics when needed. Can anyone suggest a shop for me? Thanks.

Welcome to SoCal! I'm at Cable, and unfortunately I can't recommend a shop as the only thing I've had done here on the field is a transponder check.

Welcome to Fullerton! North side hangars or south side? I'm in the SouthEast hangars.

I looked at the VANS forum and it appears someone named Rick Aldrich ((661) 733-6649) posted that he's an A&P and DAR with 40 years of experience that can do condition inspections. I think he mentioned that he's out of Mojave.

Dave Prizio (dave AT prizio.com) is based out of Chino (KCNO) and is an A&P and DAR also who helped me convert to E-LSA, and is active with EAA. I believe he helped in the construction of an RV8 out in Chino. Might be worth giving him a call as well.

Thanks for the info! I'll look into it. I'm also in the southeast hangars, near the Magnolia gate.

Let me know if either of those leads work out. If not, I know a guy at at Compton Woodley who has an RV8 and I'm sure he can recommend a guy.

I think I'm the only Sportcruiser on the field, but come by the last row of hangars (east side) and I'm toward the end of the row.

Thanks for the info! I'll look into it. I'm also in the southeast hangars, near the Magnolia gate.

Yes, welcome to Fullerton! I'm in the same row as you! I'm in the row of hangars that lead to/away from the Magnolia gate. I'm in the farthest north hangar on the East side of the row -opposite the wash rack. If you ever see the gates open, I'll be in there with my Bonanza. Stop and say hi, I'd love to get a look at your RV!

Yes, welcome to Fullerton! I'm in the same row as you! I'm in the row of hangars that lead to/away from the Magnolia gate. I'm in the farthest north hangar on the East side of the row -opposite the wash rack. If you ever see the gates open, I'll be in there with my Bonanza. Stop and say hi, I'd love to get a look at your RV!

I'm sure we'll see each other before long. I'm in the last tall hangar on the same side as the wash rack.

Back