Two LSAs Tangle While Taxiing

What do you say to the other guy? Sorry man.

Never seen the like before.

It's like the aircraft in the foreground taxis onto the active and the other one gets offended. WHAT! YOU TAXI ONTO RUNWAY IN FRONT OF ME! I SMASH YOU!

Either that, or pilot #2 forgot his airplane has wings.
If you look closely, one plane has "Drago" on his tail, and the other says "Balboa".....

I believe the dialog was, "I must break you."

They both made numerous mistakes.

It didn't occur to me that Whiskey Throttle applied to airplane piloting in addition to motorcycling, but there it is.

Just a flesh wound...

It takes a lot for Grandmother Sumac to stir from her ancient hollow tree deep in the cursed and haunted swamp in which she dwells to comment on an Internet video.

WTF.

One of the many nice things about Rotax engines, is that (for the most part) they have springs to hold the throttle wide open - that way if the throttle cable fails in flight, you get full power to get you to an airport where you would use the mags to shut down. So, if the throttle cable came unloose in aircraft B, then, yea. But, someone was slow on the switch...

One of the many nice things about Rotax engines, is that (for the most part) they have springs to hold the throttle wide open - that way if the throttle cable fails in flight, you get full power to get you to an airport where you would use the mags to shut down. So, if the throttle cable came unloose in aircraft B, then, yea. But, someone was slow on the switch...

Being I fly a Rotax I agree....... But how about a little right rudder as well!

I think they are safer in the hangar WORKING on their planes than flying them. Now they have the Winter to do just that.

That was a WTF video for sure.

Queue the Benny Hill music, back of the head slaps for pilot number two.

Last edited:
I think they are safer in the hangar WORKING on their planes than flying them.
Plus, if you fly them, you wear them out.
That's my reason for spending way more hours working on my ride than flying it over the last year.
(Fabricated and installed new fuel tank, heater muff / diverter, wing root fairings. New tires, tubes, wheel bearings, new oil lines. Sanded, repaired, and painted cowl. Some fabric work. Probably other stuff. And flew a full 15 hours. :rolleyes:)

It’s almost like the guy who got blocked after he hit the first airplane was like, “Screw it. My airplane is now broken, so we go full throttle and make sure the other airplane never flies again! YOLO!”

NTSB on scene to investigate:

VH-KBZ-sliced-BW.jpg

fkr came outta nowhere!

On slowing down the video the 2nd plane can be seen already on the runway, at the 7 second mark, right behind the tail of the 1st plane.

There has got to be more to the story.....

Is it actually possible for one guy to get so ****ed off that he decided to destroy 2 planes.??

On slowing down the video the 2nd plane can be seen already on the runway, at the 7 second mark, right behind the tail of the 1st plane.

There has got to be more to the story.....

Is it actually possible for one guy to get so ****ed off that he decided to destroy 2 planes.??
As for your question at the end: have you seen some of the road rage videos on YouTube? Some people have gotten so POed that they were willing to destroy cars that are probably worth as much as those planes.

"But wait.... There's a law about that...." :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Back