Add to this story There I was at 13,000' - one engine feathered . . .

If only I had learned to use a sectional and E-6B like the CFI told me I should.

I've never seen anything like it. The screens was completely covered with, well, words fail me.

Thankfully, they don't ask about that on the FAA medical, so I put that out of my mind and concentrated on flying this absolute wreck of an airplane. One of the bigger problems was the fuel dump had failed, so I was unable to lighten the aircraft to achieve maximum range.

Then I remembered needle ball airspeed but what did it mean??????

Number one started running rough. The gauges weren't making any sense. I sent Gulfstream Girl back to have a look out the window. She came back and said "oh my gawd, it's Henning, he's on the wing."

reference:

Number one started running rough. The gauges weren't making any sense. I sent Gulfstream Girl back to have a look out the window. She came back and said "oh my gawd, it's Henning, he's on the wing."

Luckily, Henning (that was funny, BTW) brought a bottle of whatever the hell magic wax he used to pimp. As it turns out, that stuff cures cancer. Now, I MUST get the final bottle of that stuff in the world to the Mayo Clinic. Hopefully, they won't treat it like Ford treated the 100 mpg carburetor.

“What next?!” I thought in frustration.

And then I received an alert that the POA MC was changing.

Finally, I broke out, and could see the water below. The sea was angry that day, my friends.

And cold. Dark too. Like a Latvian joke. Maybe Gulfstream girl have potato?

Gulfstream girl came back up to the cockpit. "That wasn't Henning. It was Jeffrey Epstein's Ghost. He says he didn't kill himself"

And as we broke out, I was so thankful I had found that compass deviation card. We would have never made it this far without precision magnetic compass navigation.

But then I noticed that the compass deviation card was clearly from a different airplane.

And as we broke out, I was so thankful I had found that compass deviation card. We would have never made it this far without precision magnetic compass navigation.

I think I know what will get all the kinks out of this plane, I told my first officer Otto. I decided to fly the plane in ground effect multiple times. Yeah that'll do it. The shimmy on the nose gear doesn't matter either. I'll just zip-tie some weighted uranium pellets to the aileron to counteract that roll to the right.

....and taxi'd right into the hangar. It didn't matter that the door wasn't open.

As the airplane shattered to bits on the hangar, I could hear the passengers screaming in terror and I thought "wait, there are no passengers on my airplane." That's when I woke up, looked to the right and saw my FO dead asleep, somewhere north of Minneapolis.

I couldn't help wondering why my FO was somewhere north of Minneapolis.

But was it really a crash or just a hard landing? I mean, if you can walk away or be hauled away in an ambulance...

But was it really a crash or just a hard landing? I mean, if you can walk away or be hauled away in an ambulance...
Or flung to somewhere north of Minneapolis

And some really beautiful country

And I realized, turn the chemtrails on high and lose a lot of weight. 2020 has already been overdosed, what's a little more

I daydreamed about using the chemtrails for skywriting... what to write... what to write...

....a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, a shot rang out...

Missiles streaked past, flak blackened the sky, tracers laced patterns across my windscreen.
(Robin Olds, since the reference probably isn’t as widely known as the other two.)

....I hastily popped in a King video...Martha would know how to handle this situation...I wretched at the view and decided to take my chances

I didn't any idea that those positions were possible...

If only we could harness AI and software developers to automate this process, too......

alas, it's too complex for the current state of the art wrt AI.

...as the life raft pitched in the waves, I was able to get the emergency short wave radio working, only to learn that the world had fallen to a zombie apocalypse.

But not as bad as feared.

Fortunately, I had volunteered for a vaccine trial and the extra thumb I grew as a result was very handy to.....

hit stop on the John and Martha video so I could concentrate on the problems at hand......

Back