Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

It's been a good run, but I feel like I have scraped the bottom of the (internet) barrel. Likely will post ones and twosies here and there when I come across something. Glad you all enjoyed them.
OH NO! Say it ain't so, Joe!

Oh well. Thanks for the laughs. Hope you decide to continue with more in the future.

It's been a good run, but I feel like I have scraped the bottom of the (internet) barrel. Likely will post ones and twosies here and there when I come across something. Glad you all enjoyed them.
You CAN'T stop now... @timwinters and I have actually agreed on things a few times here!;)

32528612f94917073efea72d549bfa57.jpg

Wow. Seems silly at first glance, but very profound.

Rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to Naples, a wealthy and artsy Florida retirement community.

Protesters marching in Florida’s ritzy Naples led to widespread rioting and looting. Items taken were limited to laxatives, vitamins, hearing aid batteries, reading glasses, energy drinks, designer masks and surgical stockings.
The thugs were easily caught and arrested, however, since they were using walkers and golf carts to flee.
The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor’s appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their afternoon naps.
The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee. In most cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.
Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn’t needed.
Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores and especially the bars were closed due to the coronavirus. Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they were meeting.

Rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to Naples, a wealthy and artsy Florida retirement community.

Protesters marching in Florida’s ritzy Naples led to widespread rioting and looting. Items taken were limited to laxatives, vitamins, hearing aid batteries, reading glasses, energy drinks, designer masks and surgical stockings.
The thugs were easily caught and arrested, however, since they were using walkers and golf carts to flee.
The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor’s appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their afternoon naps.
The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee. In most cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.
Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn’t needed.
Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores and especially the bars were closed due to the coronavirus. Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they were meeting.

I don’t get it

Never answer the e-mail that starts with "knock Knock" if is the Jehovah witness working from home.

For anyone else wondering how EAST Tennessee is handling COVID.... we got a tiger on the loose we’re trying to catch with a bear trap filled with chicken , a plane landed on interstate 640, science grade hydrogen peroxide jugs given to the public on accident (very hazardous).... And don’t forget the lovely Wallaby loose in Johnson City! (Don’t worry guys! The owner said he is mostly friendly unless he is nervous!) , Bear on a Rollercoaster At Anakeesta in Gatlinburg, and a BOA constrictor loose in downtown Sevierville!

We have entered into RedNeck Level 40 of Jumanji!

you know it will happen :)

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 102
Back