For all you DIYers...take notes...THIS is how you build a shed!

For those looking through the linked thread....pictures start on the first page of the thread, and pick up again on the 4th page. But, I will point out that the commentary between the posts with pictures is worth the read as well.

Is that the 'shed of doom' ?

That was 7 years ago. No way that monstrosity is still standing today.

It was still standing (albeit sinking) in December of 2018.

Edit: Still standing after the onset of the pandemic/quarantine. (April 2020)

The best part is that he's going to build an RV in the shed...

It was still standing (albeit sinking) in December of 2018.

Edit: Still standing after the onset of the pandemic/quarantine. (April 2020)
Pretty clearly visible on Google Earth....
shed.JPG
Ron Wanttaja

I followed that SOD thread as it was being created.

It pretty much shows that with enough lumber and nails you can build something that will last longer than the "experts" predict.

I followed that SOD thread as it was being created.

It pretty much shows that with enough lumber and nails you can build something that will last longer than the "experts" predict.
I originally saw that thread as it was developing as well...in my looking for stuff online, I just happen to remember it and thought it was too good not to share. Don't we have Canadians on here? I think an update is warranted....or, who's willing to take a short flight over the border?

The video was leaked....
Top Secret construction methods and techniques....do you think this is how the aliens showed humans how to construct the pyramids and the other wonders of the world?

<=== Part 1
<=== Part 2

If that passes for shed construction, anything I build will be a Taj Mahal! At least I know which way to orient 2x4s for load.

Back