Place to rent taildragger?

asmith2023

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Peaches
I’m looking for a place to rent a taildragger to do a tail wheel endorsement in. Is there anywhere I could rent one around Nebraska?

I’m looking for a place to rent a taildragger to do a tail wheel endorsement in. Is there anywhere I could rent one around Nebraska?
There’s a good place in Mo with a Cessna 170 and a Citabria.

Classic Aviation
501 West 15th St.
Pella, IA 50219

Phone: 641.628.9393

Try this link
https://www.faaflightschools.com/tail-wheel/

They are few and far between.
I fly out of GBR in Massachusetts. The next closest places I know of, personally, are in Maine and Virginia.

East Coast Aero at KBED has a Super Decathlon now. And the Flight School at 7B3 has a J3

Pilotmakers at Provo KPVU has a Citabria

East Coast Aero at KBED has a Super Decathlon now. And the Flight School at 7B3 has a J3

I had heard that the Decathlon was down, hard, for repairs. Just rumors and propaganda?
I'll give them a call. I wanted to do my BFR in that plane this year.

They are few and far between.
I fly out of GBR in Massachusetts. The next closest places I know of, personally, are in Maine and Virginia.

Depends where you live. I'm in north metro Atlanta, and there are two places that teach tailwheel within 30 miles.

I had heard that the Decathlon was down, hard, for repairs. Just rumors and propaganda?
I'll give them a call. I wanted to do my BFR in that plane this year.

I fly with them out of KASH but can see all locations in the scheduler and I just checked and it's available. If you need me to check dates for your send me a message.

Back