A lurker no longer

Hi! After spending some time lurking on the forum, I finally signed up. There goes the neighborhood! :cornut:

I've been flying since the 80's. ASEL/comm/inst :happydance:
Welcome to the forum! We usually wait for the 2nd or 3rd post before POA hazing begins.

But in your case, we'll make an exception. :D

Welcome to the forum! We usually wait for the 2nd or 3rd post before POA hazing begins.

But in your case, we'll make an exception. :D

:popcorn::hairraise:

200.gif

Hi! After spending some time lurking on the forum, I finally signed up. There goes the neighborhood! :cornut:

We investigate and keep dossiers on all lurkers and speculate on when they will sign up. You were due last week but better late than never. Welcome to the joint.

Welcome to PoA! Tell us more. What kinda planes are you flyin'? Do you make a living from aviation, or does it just soak up all your non-aviation earnings? ;)

We used to be a lot quicker...before the COVID lockdown slowed things up. :D

Welcome!

Just to get this out of the way -
The plane that is appropriate for your mission no matter what that mission is would be a Bonanza.
Low wing > high wing.
Insurance for whatever you buy will cost $32,583 a month.
The best way to enter the pattern is to overfly the field and then enter the downwind via a teardrop.
Mooney is the absolute best value in GA and any other aircraft is waaaaaaay overpriced.
What did I miss?
Lol seriously - I lurked here for a long time before joining. Of all the forums I belong to, this one is the best. Ok, I only belong to two forums - but this one is the best.

Welcome to PoA! Tell us more. What kinda planes are you flyin'? Do you make a living from aviation, or does it just soak up all your non-aviation earnings? ;)

We used to be a lot quicker...before the COVID lockdown slowed things up. :D

Personal flying only, and nothing overly exciting: a Skyhawk.

Welcome!

Just to get this out of the way -
The plane that is appropriate for your mission no matter what that mission is would be a Bonanza.
Low wing > high wing.
Insurance for whatever you buy will cost $32,583 a month.
The best way to enter the pattern is to overfly the field and then enter the downwind via a teardrop.
Mooney is the absolute best value in GA and any other aircraft is waaaaaaay overpriced.
What did I miss?
Lol seriously - I lurked here for a long time before joining. Of all the forums I belong to, this one is the best. Ok, I only belong to two forums - but this one is the best.

:thumbsup: But now I don't have any questions to ask here.:sigh:

Back