Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Learned that lesson at about 8 or 9. I was soldering something, and was having trouble getting it precise. Well, if I just grab it closer to the tip...

Looking at a 2 week old blister on my index finger right now. Some of us never learned.

Had at least seven fingers on my left hand trying to keep components and leads steady while also holding the solder to the board, and did a blind reach with my right to grab the iron...

:eek::oops:

9cfe8f599cca5e3725bc977c1e4dd91a.jpg

I would reply to that, but this is the joke thread and my reply wouldn't be funny.
That's OK...neither was Tim's post...go for it.

Edit..I'll start. How many people get less out of Social Security than they would have if they'd been allowed to keep that money throughout their lives and invest it? Are R.E.C.s mandatory, or is it a choice to join one?

Re-edit...please remove Tim's political opinion disguised as humor,along with our resulting posts. Yes... That's the ticket.

Last edited:

Give me everything I've paid in, along with what the S&P would have gained from that payment forward (hell, I'll even take it minus a couple of points) as a lump sum payment right now, and I'll gladly not draw SS.

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for those who like country music, denigrate means to 'put down.'" - Bob Newhart

"I like to play chess with old men in the park, although it's hard to find 32 of them." - Emo Phillips

Last edited:
Back