[A]What's your take on this?

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
No. This is not an aviation thread. It is an alcoholic thread. Which means that it is sort of an aviation thread, mostly. No, I do not condone or promote conducting aviation under alcohol, never did, never will. Let's settle

I had to edit specifications for a water treatment plant, that I developed and someone else bastardized. I edited them, and, in a re-edit, I did it AFU with Svedka and found like ten million mistakes. I corrected them.

Why shouldn't I be an airline engineer?

No. This is not an aviation thread. It is an alcoholic thread. Which means that it is sort of an aviation thread, mostly. No, I do not condone or promote conducting aviation under alcohol, never did, never will. Let's settle

I had to edit specifications for a water treatment plant, that I developed and someone else bastardized. I edited them, and, in a re-edit, I did it AFU with Svedka and found like ten million mistakes. I corrected them.

Maybe you can. These guys may be hiring
upload_2020-8-28_0-35-56.jpeg

I’m so confused. Do I have to switch from bourbon to vodka or the other way around?

Do you put the water in the scotch, or the scotch in the water?

The billing software for a major ISP I worked with once was written in one night by a friend who had at least eight large hits of single malt scotch before he cracked his knuckles and wrote it.

Crap had zero bugs in it and ran the place for three years before a development team was tasked to update it with new features.

Dude is a deep dive published many many times IT security researcher and finance security guy now. And he still truly hates writing code. LOL.

He codes... angry. And sometimes drunk. It just annoys the crap out of him. Ha.

P.S. no it’s not @jesse but they kinda have similar personalities... a bit. LOL.

Realized there were some similarities there where Jesse’s friends might wonder. Ha.

Just remember, liquor then beer, never fear!

Our ultracentrifuge passed a billion revolutions, or some other number that was insanely high. Their sales guy took us all to lunch. He had three drinks before lunch and a few more during. Had I drank like he did that day I think I'd be stone dead. He just kept going.

I never would’ve found this thread if it wasn’t for the tag. ;)

Back