200k LSA

As long as people are buying, the prices will keep going up.

??? Isn't 120 knots the max to be LSA?
Right; it's too fast and too complex (retractable gear) for LSA. It is a relative bargain though for a gorgeous two place speedster.

Risen is selling the plane as a factory builder assist experimental in the USA, that has to be built in Europe presently. Build slots are sold out into the new year. They are working to establish a factor build program in the US.

A very cool innovative design with carbon fiber construction. I’d look hard at buying one if the factory comes here.

The one I posted is not risen, it’s 110kts on a good day I think
I was talking about the the thread title. Didn't even watch the video before replying. It just hit me. K, thousand, buckos, a grand. I was thinking you meant K, knots.

The F2 looks like a nice little plane. In today’s LSA world, unfortunately $200k or so is not that unusual.

1) Call me old fashioned, but I’d like at least steam gauge airspeed and altimeter if suddenly the screens went blank.

2) I don’t get the need to “fly it on” flat @ 60kts without a flare. Strikes me as lazy, and leading to higher-than-necessary landing speeds and a lot more energy to dissipate if something goes wrong.

Last edited:
Back