For Sale: Aircraft SOCAL High Desert Area-Looking for a plane to rent

blurceo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Uberpilot
Hey All, I just moved to the high desert area. And I am looking for an aircraft to rent and or a partnership. Flight school here in Lancaster is dragging their feet getting me approved to fly. So looking at other possibilities. I have an ATP and CSL, and about 2500 hours. 1K in Cessna singles, 300 in Mooneys, and 1K in the CRJs. Mainly looking for something to fly on intra California trips and stay current in GA. Would prefer not to drive further than WHP and VNY. Thanks in advance!

Rental planes I know of in the general area is Vista at Whiteman, Baymark,Corsair, and encore at Van Nuys, and CP Aviation out at Santa Paula

(BUMP!) If you're still looking / interested in Whiteman (KWHP) I am selling my ownership share (1/10th) in a 1972 Cardinal 177B. AWESOME airplane. New engine. 180hp Lycoming O-360 with Power Flow. Tons of new avionics (all Garmin - GTN 650, 496, GTX 345 transponder, GTI 275s *both AI and HI - all integrated.) Drop a line if interested. Skycombers Flying Club (can find the website online).
$3600 share and $115/hr wet with $125/mo dues. 10 members total. Great for week long trips etc. Club is in great financial standing as well. TBOs all accounted for. I've been in the club for the better part of 10 years and no regrets.

Shane

Back