Jim Allmon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jim Allmon
Greetings all. My name is Jim Allmon and I am the President, CEO and co-founder of Blackhawk Modifications now doing business as Blackhawk Aerospace. 21 years ago I came up with the vision and plan to create a company focused solely on upgrading the performance of Pratt & Whitney powered turboprops. After convincing my two business partners of my concept, we launched Blackhawk in May of 1999 and we have exceeded all of my dreams and expectations thanks to a lot of people through the years who helped grow Blackhawk. To date we have upgraded over 950 aircraft from the Conquest I through the Caravan series to the 90/200/300/350 series King Airs. It's been a heck of a ride and we have so much more to do. I look forward to being part of these forums and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Until then, smooth flying and strong tailwinds!

New paint pic 4.jpg

Mean looking machine!

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to this forum Jim.

Aviation business success stories rarely come without a lot of risk, perseverance, determination and hard work. Congratulations! I hope you'll share more about how you and your partners made it happen.

Welcome. Your work's reputation is stellar. Glad to have you.

Welcome aboard. I'd like a five bladed prop for my Bonanza.

Greetings all. My name is Jim Allmon and I am the President, CEO and co-founder of Blackhawk Modifications now doing business as Blackhawk Aerospace. 21 years ago I came up with the vision and plan to create a company focused solely on upgrading the performance of Pratt & Whitney powered turboprops. After convincing my two business partners of my concept, we launched Blackhawk in May of 1999 and we have exceeded all of my dreams and expectations thanks to a lot of people through the years who helped grow Blackhawk. To date we have upgraded over 950 aircraft from the Conquest I through the Caravan series to the 90/200/300/350 series King Airs. It's been a heck of a ride and we have so much more to do. I look forward to being part of these forums and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

View attachment 88884

Welcome to the joint. How’d ya find this place?

Welcome aboard Jim! I like your work. :) But, right now I fly a turboprop you *don't* handle (TBM).

One of my dream planes would be a King Air 200 or 300 with all the Blackhawk and Raisbeck mods.

View attachment 88884
Welcome to POA

View attachment 88884
I’d like two please. Can I have a different color though.

Back