• Chuck Norris

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
We all know and accept that Chuck Norris is a bad ass mother ****er.

But, Chuck Conners (aka The Rifleman) is no one to be trifled with either.

So.. Who do you choose in a celebrity grudge match

I don't know who Chuck Conners is so I'll have to go with Norris.

you’ve left out some notable chucks...what about chuck taylor who makes the shoes, or chuck e. cheese?

Chuck Conners, I believe?, played professional baseball(Cubs) and basketball(Celtics) before being Lucas McCain. Still watch the reruns once in awhile. I was always upset with Micah(the sheriff) because Lucas was always doing Micah’s job for him, thereby making a Mark an orphan. He was the man in “Old Yeller” as well.

As long as someone takes out the Rifleman's kid, who was perpetually running around yelling "Paw, Paw!"

Chuck Norris has spent his life training to kick people's ass, no question, Chuck Norris, but Chuck Conners was a great guy. "Who shot my paw!!"

Chuck Conners, I believe?, played professional baseball(Cubs) and basketball(Celtics) before being Lucas McCain. Still watch the reruns once in awhile. I was always upset with Micah(the sheriff) because Lucas was always doing Micah’s job for him, thereby making a Mark an orphan. He was the man in “Old Yeller” as well.
...and the bad guy in, "Soylent Green".....

Ron Wanttaja

Chuck Conners FTW. He was a great father and role model for his Rifleman "son", Mark. The actor who played Mark McCain, Johnny Crawford, has sadly been recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors.....

No wonder he went by ''Chuck''.

Johnny Crawford said of his relationship with Connors: "I was very fond of Chuck, and we were very good friends right from the start. I admired him tremendously." Crawford also said about the same sport that Connors had played: "I was a big baseball fan when we started the show, and when I found out that Chuck had been a professional baseball player, I was especially in awe of him. I would bring my baseball and a bat and a couple of gloves whenever we went on location, and at lunchtime I would get a baseball game going, hoping that Chuck would join us. And he did, but after he came to bat, we would always have trouble finding the ball. It would be out in the brush somewhere or in a ravine, and so that would end the game."

You do know that Norris was something undefeated for 6 years in real life before getting into movies. And yes, in real life he could have destroyed Bruce Lee without breaking a sweat.

Connors. A rifle has a longer reach than a foot.

John Conner.

Not much of a fighter, but hangs with a bad ass crowd.

You do know that Norris was something undefeated for 6 years in real life before getting into movies. And yes, in real life he could have destroyed Bruce Lee without breaking a sweat.

This is from folks who deal with it more than I ever will, but they would joke that nothing these guys do is like the real world, where most fights are over in the first punch, or they end up grappling on the floor. Which tends to bring out the Judo guys being all smug. Ha. Throw them somewhere with their own movement and momentum and it’s over.

Back