For Sale Win a Beechcraft Musketeer at Wings of Hope's Fall Raffle!

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
In support of our free medical air transport we're offering a '69 Musketeer Super III with a total new Garmin avionics upgrade. For details on this exceptionally clean aircraft and our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th prizes go to wingsofhope.ngo and click on the Airplane Raffle box at the top of the page. Tickets go on sale this coming Monday (!) Sept. 14 and always sell out within hours. Your continuing support enables us to fly folks, usually kids with serious medical conditions, to specialized care not available to them locally. We do this with our own planes and our own volunteer pilots at no charge to the patients nor any outside organization. For all patients we offer this service for as long as it takes.

Last edited:
Web site says Muskateer vice Musketeer. Errata's worth a gratis extra ticket? :p

Wasn’t this model sometimes called the Mighty Mouse?

From a little research, there were 369 Super IIIs built. This one is serial 359 so ten from the end of production. Doesn't sound like a half bad plane, well equipped panel.

Wasn’t this model sometimes called the Mighty Mouse?

They're fantastic little things to fly around. No carb heat, overpowered, huge useful loads. You basically fly it like the Dumbo ride at disneyland, throttle in = plane up, throttle out = plane down.

If this was one of the (dozen or so?) two-door variants, I'd be buying some tickets.

I have a 1968 super III. 2 Door w constant speed prop. Great plane. Not too fast but real comfortable and easy to fly. Seems to be built really strong.
af3a9a325436b0136481ce22de9c3b7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a 1968 super III. 2 Door w constant speed prop. Great plane. Not too fast but real comfortable and easy to fly. Seems to be built really strong.
af3a9a325436b0136481ce22de9c3b7a.jpg

Please let me know when you get tired of it. :D I regret selling ours.

(beautiful mouse!)

Actually we're looking for two more persons to join our little LLC Flying Club in Venice Florida I posted it up on here but I haven't got any good responses

Actually we're looking for two more persons to join our little LLC Flying Club in Venice Florida I posted it up on here but I haven't got any good responses

I can’t believe those shares are still available. Seems like a sweet deal.

I know, I bought in without even knowing how cool it was w 2 doors etc.. i only have 80 hours and already have been to the bahamas, key west twice and all over Florida. We added a 430w. And 335. Adsb so I can go to the islands. Best investment period. Always wanted to fly, finally bit the bullet and it is so awesome.
Hopefully we can get two more members. Right now I am the only.o e using g the plane really. Two of the members have other planes that are faster and bigger so I have her basically to myself..

I know, I bought in without even knowing how cool it was w 2 doors etc.. i only have 80 hours and already have been to the bahamas, key west twice and all over Florida. We added a 430w. And 335. Adsb so I can go to the islands. Best investment period. Always wanted to fly, finally bit the bullet and it is so awesome.
Hopefully we can get two more members. Right now I am the only.o e using g the plane really. Two of the members have other planes that are faster and bigger so I have her basically to myself..

Sorry for hijacking the thread OP. But I’ll buy a raffle ticket so forgive me

Robert, We’re just north of you at CLW. With a similar setup. We’re Under contract on our plane. Looking forward to similar trips to the keys and the Bahamas.

Last edited:
Cool, stay in touch.

Robert Helmick
941-232-2461

Anyone here a winner?

1. Grand Prize: 1969 Beechcraft Musketeer Super III (N7679R)
    #460483365181 – Melissa S., Illinois
  2. Second Prize: a PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship
    #460483362252 – Edmond H., Texas
  3. Third Prize: a Bose A20 aviation headset
    #460483370641 – Doug V., Kansas
  4. Fourth Prize: an 11-inch 512 GB iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular
    PLUS a one-year subscription to ForeFlight Pro-Plus
    #460483366312 – Henry C., Florida

Last few raffles it seems it’s been someone from Midwest winning the plane.... let me go get my foil out.

Back