Want To Buy used medium flight bag

Save your money. Head over to Walmart or Target and get a $15 backpack that will hold everything. Spend the rest of the money on lessons.

Murphey,
Thank you very much for your feedback and I actually have an old school backpack from my kids that I will re-purpose as a flight bag.

Thanks again
Jeremy

are you interested in a common Cessna flight bag? if so, pm me, i have one that is barely used and havent been touched in 3 years or so. its your if you want it

Thats a nice looking bag with lots of pockets. thanks for posting the link.

Thats a nice looking bag with lots of pockets. thanks for posting the link.

I have one myself. What I like about the bag is that it has a pocket on both sides to put a drink and a radio. I have my headset, paper sectionals, etc in the main compartment. Fits right behind the seat.

I have one myself. What I like about the bag is that it has a pocket on both sides to put a drink and a radio. I have my headset, paper sectionals, etc in the main compartment. Fits right behind the seat.

Exact same thing I do, and its nice because the end pocket will hold a big 32oz nalagene bottle. There is no good place to hold it in my cockpit, and its easy to keep my bag on the floor behind the copilot if the copilot seat is occupied.

I use an old camera bag with lots of pockets for my GPS, flashlights, sunglasses, foggles, spare iPad, batteries, cables, and handheld. It fits under the seat where I can grab things I might need. When I am switching airplanes, I just use a big reusable grocery bag for headsets, checklists, iPad mounts, and other stuff that I need for a particular airplane.

FlightBag.jpg

Back